Scars

{ Scarred 39 x Genderless! Teacher! Reader}
((Hoya, its me, anyways your a pre-school teacher in this UwU also 39 is a humanoid in this. And Ye it's my art :3))

You'd always liked children. They were just adorable and innocent so, you became a preschool teacher at your old school district 'LakeShore Public' and watched the children with your coworker 'Bessy' but you were heading home when you saw something in the ally way.

Heading down the ally you wanted to see what was happening, you were excepting someone getting 'Jumped' by a gang but really....it was a male.

You gasped, once he heard you he jumped "H-Hah–! Who..Who are you?!" He seemed frightened by you and you were aswell "I-I'm not gonna hurt you!" You exclaimed he seemed calmer but still on edge.

"Are you ok?" You asked smiling and he simply nodded frowning, he had a scar on his face, looked like a Hobo with his tattered clothing. Looking around him you spotted a pair of glasses "Are those your glasses" you pointed at the broken Glasses and he replied with a yes. You asked him his name "I..Im Thirty Nine.." you smiled "(Y/N)....it's nice to meet you, now why don't you ask I bring you home and patch you up...?" He smiled "y-you'd do that f-for a robot?" You were stunned, he wasn't a robot was he? But surely he showed you his silver neck. "Ah! That's new" you laughed. He was nervous it wasn't hard to tell in fact it was clear as day!

You walked with him and finally reached your apartment and unlocked the door, once in the apartment you went to get a 'first aid kit' and tried you're best to heal your guest. It didn't solve the scar, but luckily you used to wear glasses before your vision improved being; 20/20 vision. (I used to have glasses-) and they matched his 'prescription' so his tatted clothes were replaced and his glasses restored!

"So, what do you do for a livin'?" His Australian voice echoed "oh! Well I 'Teach' preschool at 'LakeShore Public'" he nodded and smiled "I used to 'preform' At the Advert Studio. It shut down 'bout 3-? Years ago-???" You laughed "its hard to remember? I can relate." You both made small talk and enjoyed the night.

And then a month passed....
A year passed....

"Hey (Y/N)!" You turned to see 39 he was dressed semi-formal and hugged you, you were shocked for moment.

"Thank you for everything...I love you"