♡ finger combing

You were woken up by fingers combing through your (h/c) strands to fix your tousled hair caused by the habit of tossing and turning in your sleep. Eye fluttering at the bright light blinding your vision, you just nudged your head into those long fingers in your hair, not wanting the gentle and loving gesture to go away so soon.

"Get up Kitten, it's almost the afternoon," an equally gentle voice whispered.

You groaned and fully open your eyes to see your boyfriend smiling down at you in all his natural beauty. Despite the shed of light directly on your face that escaped the slit of the velvet curtains, Nekozawa had his wig, contacts, and hood off and wasn't breaking a sweat from the light in his room. His photophobia wasn't as serious as it was when you first met him back in high school, and you like to proudly think that it was because of your relationship that he's slowly breaking out from his phobia.

"Ten more minutes," you mumbled. Since it was the weekend, you didn't have any classes to worry about rushing to them. However, you knew that Nekozawa had two classes to go to today, so you tugged lightly on his shirt as his fingers still combed through your hair. "Lay down with me, Ume."

Nekozawa smiled adoringly at you. "Of course, Kitten."

He reclaimed his spot on his king-sized bed next to you, not going under the bed sheets like you are since he was already dressed to go to his classes. The blonde was about to place both of his hands on your waist when you started to whine and grabbed the hand in your hair.

"No. . .don't stop. . ." you said. "I like it when you brush my hair with your fingers. . ."

Nekozawa chuckled and shifted closer to you to rub your noses together in an Eskimo kiss. "You really are a kitten."

You hummed. "But I'm your kitten, right?"

"Of course, Kitten."

And as your boyfriend continued to comb his fingers through your (h/c) strands, you were lulled back to sleep by the sweet gesture and the loving gaze in Nekozawa's blue eyes.   

— 🐇 —

"You are my sun and moon, you are the first I wake up to and the last I see before I sleep."