♡ treasure

tamaki x haruhi + 104 followers & willowavenue_'s mirai squad form

soulmate!au
On a random day, you wake up with a black-dashed line (that you would see on a pirate map) on the floor that leads you to your soulmate. (Created by me.)

song:

Ever since he was little, Tamaki has always dreamed of someday waking up and finding the "Treasure Line" stained across his bedroom floor. He has longed to find his "treasure" so he wouldn't be along anymore, and even if he came to Japan and formed the Host Club, he still hopes to find that "treasure." He wants his "treasure" make him not feel lonely again.

So when Tamaki woke up, slipped out of bed, and saw a huge dashed line right next to his feet, he was elated. He did a little dance and giggled like a school girl. Yes! Today's the day that I finally meet my princess, my "treasure!"

With that hype, the blonde quickly got dressed into his school uniform and ran down to eat breakfast. Tamaki was practically bursting in excitement as he followed the "Treasure Line" down the fancy stairs of his mansion, as it guided him to his usual morning routine. But as much as he is elated about finally meeting his soulmate, he's also nervous.

Who's it going to be? A girl he regularly hosts? A classmate? Tamaki all of the sudden gasped in the middle of his breakfast in horror. WHAT IF SHE IS IN A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY?!?

Okay, calm down, Idiot King. There's no way Destiny could possibly do that to you. . .maybe. . .

Then a thought came to mind as Tamaki now got into the limousine to go to school. I wonder if Haruhi. . . He shook his head rapidly and slapped his cheeks hard before he could finish that thought.

No, no, I can't think of my daughter like that!

So he turned towards his window and watched his "Treasure Line" speed right next to the limousine.

~•~•~•~•~

"KKYYYOOOYYYAAAA!!"

Like a puppy, Tamaki went straight to his best friend when he got to Class 2-A and jumped up and down in excitement. Instantly irritated, Kyoya stopped writing in his infamous black notebook.

"What is it now, Tamaki?"

Tamaki leaned over Kyoya's desk and dramatically whispered: "I can see the 'Treasure Line.'"

And even though Kyoya did not show any reaction on his facial features, his gray-brown eyes did gleam with interest. "I assume that you haven't met them yet," he guessed, but more like stated.

That's when Tamaki let his nervousness show as his thoughts from this early morning came back to him. "Yeah. . ." But then he looked back at his friend. "Wait, them?!?"

"You never know," Kyoya smirked. "There are cases in which people end up having soulmates who are the same sex."

"BUT I'M NOT HOMO!" Tamaki exclaimed.