Moving Day !-Chapter 1

Hey guys so firstly before we get into the chapter I just wanna say this is my first book . My first time writing as well so please don't judge it so fast i promise it will improve and i will try to make the chapters as long as possible . Esketit!

Let me start by introducing myself

Let me start by introducing myself . I'm Kylie . Me and my Family recently moved to California . We used to live in Arizona and things are supposed to be way different . I wouldn't say my family is rich but my dad is a Surgeon and my mother is a chemist so you do the math . I am a twin . My brothers name is Jared . I am mixed as you can see and that's pretty much the most about me .

Kylie's POV
I felt someone tapping my arm . "Kylie get up , we are here" . I heard my brother talking and got up to look out of the window . "I am up dang . Get out and get my bags doofus" I laughed and pushed my brother . I looked out of the window amazed to see the big nice house in front of us .

"So this is the new house ?" I asked in awe

"So this is the new house ?" I asked in awe . "Yup sure is kiddo , but you and your brother better unpack and get clothes ready because your first day of school is tomorrow" I nodded my head and agreed with what my dad said . I wanted to be the first in the house to see my new room , so I did as told and ran inside to go unpack . My room was an empty big spaced room . There was a window and a fan . My furniture was supposed to be here tomorrow so i would just have to wait to decorate it .

I was taken away from my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door . "Come in" i had said . Knowing it was just my brother .

"Hey sis so look , tomorrow when we get to school...let's just say we don't know each other." He looked at me with all seriousness .
I burst into laughter "Wait are you like serious ?"

"I mean yeah what's so funny" . I looked at him then shook my head
"Your saying that like your ashamed of me for being your sister or something . It's not like I'm ugly ." I turned my back to him and looked against my blank wall .

"Your not ugly . Nothings wrong with you , i think your great . I just prefer saying we're not related and we don't know each other . Okay ?"
My brother Jared then got up and walked out of the room leaving me there looking at the wall.

I don't even know what that was about . Maybe he knows people at the new school we're going to . I headed to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine to prepare my self for dinner and bed . I checked my phone and set my alarm then closed my eyes tightly and fell off to sleep .

Beep . Beep . Beep . Beep
I woke up to my phone buzzing next to me on my dresser . I quickly got up and went to go put on my outfit that i had picked out the night before . A jean jacket , my checkerboard vans , and a black one piece . Then left my natural hair down .

I then headed out of the door with my brother or just Jared since he wants me to act like we're not related

I then headed out of the door with my brother or just Jared since he wants me to act like we're not related . Then got into my car and headed to school .

Here's my stupid twin brother btw

End of chapter
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter this was my first chapter so far so please give me some time to continue working on my writing skills . Longer chapters should be coming out next .