Daddy Troubles -Part 2

After school was finally out I went to go talk to Jared . Once i seen him you could tell he had calmed down .

"Hey bro bro" I started walking on the side of him .

"What's up Kylie ." He sighed and walked to his locker .

"You good ?"

"Yeah I'm straight why what's up"

"Well me and dad going to hang out right now after school so I need you to take my car home safely ."

"I got you don't worry bout it ." He nodded his head and I handed him the keys .

"Brody is sorry bout earlier" I blurted out .

"That bitch nigga gone send you to say that what the fuck" He closed his locker and started walking out of school.

"No he didn't send me to do anything . Don't call him a bitch either . He didn't do anything it was the other way around I get your mad but think about things first ."

"Yeah whatever ." I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just walked away and waited for my dad to come . I didn't want my dad to pull up and see me standing next to Brody so I already said my goodbyes .

I seen my dads Range Rover pull up and I hopped in.

"Hey babygirl" he grabbed my backpack and put it in the backseat for me .

"Hey dad." I just laid my head back and stayed quiet until we got to where we were going .

We finally pulled up and I didn't even know i dozed off in the car but My dad woke me up and we were outside of a Grill by the beach .

"What are we doing here" I yawned and grabbed my phone then opened the door .

"Well excuse me girl didn't you say you wanted to hang out with your father" My dad laughed

"Yeah your right sorry . I was just curious." We walked in and Got a table.

"Here are your menus" The waitress placed menus down and walked off.

"Hold on dad I'm going to use the restroom" I got up and walked to the sign where it said restrooms . But I was grabbed by someone.

"Yo why are yo-" I turned around and was standing there face to face with Derion .

"Sorry K just seen you and wanted to say hi" He smirked and let go of me .

"Oh hey D... What you doing here?" I felt weird talking to him because of the whole situation. He was still attractive I can't lie but I made my choice .

"Here with my brother and his Girlfriend . I seen you though and got up"

"Yeah I'm here with my dad but I should get back before my Dad gets worried or something"

"Yeah well just hit me up sometime" He smiled and pulled me in for a hug . When I tell you his cologne smelt so good Man lawd . I felt like a smothered potato he was hugging me and he was clean and smelt so good and I Just stood there and let him hug me .

"Of course I will D" He pulled away and licked his lips and I just smiled at him in a daze .

"What?" He laughed

"Huh . Nothing k bye now" I walked away and felt him staring at me .  When I got back to the table my dad was just sitting there looking at the menu .

"Alright I'm back and prepared to order" I smiled and sighed .

"Okay . What are you gonna order" My dad looked up from the menu and looked over to me .