Part 6

Magnus looks at him "what was that for? Alec laughs "sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Alec stands up walking off as he comes back a second later with a tissue

"Here" he wipes Magnus lips as they continue to bleed "sorry" Alec says ,Magnus looks at him "why am I even still tied up?, I told you that I want to help" Magnus says looking him in the eyes as Alec smiles as his hands reach for Magnus "yeah your right" Alec grips the tape but moves his hands "but I haven't had my fun yet" Alec laughs

Magnus looks at him "Alexander come on, please!" Magnus begs as Alec just looks at him "beg Magnus, carry on" Alec stands as he pulls Magnus by his legs more down on the bed "ow!" Magnus spits ,alec looks at him "sorry, are you ok?" Magnus nods ,then Alec straddles him "your so warm" Magnus tries not to laugh but smirks "yeah it's warm in here, I would take my top off only I can't"

"Let me" alec says as he gives Alec a nod ,alec starts to undo Magnus shirt buttons as he runs a hand down Magnus chest stopping at his waistband. Alec looks at him suddenly as the boat shakes ,Magnus laughs "it's just thunder and lightening.. I think" Magnus says earning a slap from Alec on the chest

Alec grabs Magnus hands as he takes the knife off the side and cuts the tape, putting the knife on the side. Before Alec knows it he's rolled over on the bed and Magnus is straddling him "ok, firstly let me make this clear, your not a child and secondly well this" Magnus wraps a hand behind Alec's back pulling them further down the bed as he kisses him on the lips

The boat rocks more now making Alec jump, Magnus cups his cheek "hey, it's ok. It's just a bit of lightening and thunder" Alec looks back at Magnus "I just want to forget about I" alec says quietly

"I can think of a way" Magnus starts to unbutton Alec's shirt "I mean..that's if you want to" alec looks at him smiling as he pulls Magnus down for a kiss ripping his t shirt off throwing it to the side, they continue to kiss as Alec wraps his legs round Magnus waist and puts a hand between them grabbing Magnus pants button, Magnus looks at him stopping. "I want this" .

Hour later

There clothes lay scattered across the floor as they lay naked next to one another, Alec's head rests on Magnus bare chest as Magnus runs his fingers through Alec's hair, listening to his snores as he gently sits up with Alec stuck to his chest as he wraps an arm behind Alec's back keeping him there. Grabbing the grey sheets he pulls it up to their waists.

Magnus kisses Alec's hair as he rolls on his side gently settling Alec into the mattress as he moves his hand, alec stirs as Magnus moves a strand of hair out of Alec's face. Grabbing his briefs off the floor he slips them on.

Walking to the toilet he shuts the door behind him. Then coming out he finds Alec stood by the door in his briefs as he passes him to lock the entrance door. Alec stops in the halfway of the boat ,breathing getting out of hand as Magnus comes to him, wrapping an arm round Alec's waist "come on" he takes Alec's hand walking them to the bedroom as Alec lays down against the pillow.

Magnus stares out the window as he's about to walk back to bed the lights go out "MAGNUS!" Alec panics. Magnus feels around for the bed "alec where are you?, just stay" alec looks around in the dark before he feels Magnus arm, then Magnus turns pulling Alec close "it's ok, I got you"

Magnus intertwines their hands "just don't let go of my hand, I'm here. Let me find a light" Alec lets himself be dragged along with Magnus as a light flicks on in front of Magnus ,the bathroom light ,Magnus lets go of Alec's hand as Alec stands in the doorway of the bathroom "let me grab pair of shorts" Alec looks at him walking away

"Magnus, can you grab my inhaler" Magnus comes back into view with his shorts on and passes Alec his as he slips them on, he takes Alec's hand putting the inhaler in his hand "there" Magnus says in a calm voice as he watches Alec carefully studying his scared face

As they stand Magnus gently pushes Alec down on to the toilet lid ,as he sits. "I'm going to find some lights, you ok here?" Alec grabs Magnus hand "stay..don't go" Magnus holds his hand out for alec to take as he takes it they walk into the other room as Magnus tries the light it doesn't work, so he touches round the room.

Touching round ,Alec slaps him on the arm "that's my leg idiot" Magnus laughs loud as another lightening strikes, pulling Alec by his waist close ,a light flicks on as Magnus finds a torch ,he passes it to Alec as Alec takes it ,letting go of Alec's hand as he grabs a few lights out the box lightening them up. "Hey there's a match in here" Magnus takes it out lightening it as he walks to the bedroom followed by Alec and lights a few candles on the night stands.

The room lights up more as Alec drops the light on the side. Walking to the bed as he lays beside Magnus who wraps an arm around his waist pulling him close. "I got you, go to sleep".

———————-

9:55 am

Magnus woke up early as he stopped the boat at a boating place, final bag in a car he bought, he comes back onto the boat walking down the stairs into the bedroom as he taps Alec "hey, you awake?" Alec stirs as Magnus grabs a shirt off the side of his own and helps a half asleep alec into it.