The Signs as Crushes youve have in your life.

Aries : This really beautiful girl you have in your class who you are scared to talk to because she always speaks out what she thinks and is really loud and sarcastic.

Taurus : This cute guy who works in the shop you always go to who always looks at you with his puppy eyes and smiles at the ground once you catch him looking at you.

Gemini : The stunning girl you meet at an internship who is actually the funniest and wittiest person you know but you're totally stuck in the friendzone.

Cancer : The friend you always had since childhood days who is not only the most caring but also one of prettiest people you know but you lost contact to after you went to another school.

Leo : The most popular girl in your school who is the leader of the "cool clique" of your school, she's not only an absolute stunner, she is also totally out of your league.

Virgo : The shy, nerdy boy in school you never really noticed but as soon as you started talking to him you notice how clever, adorable and interesting he is and you fall head over heels for him.

Libra : The charming, handsome boy in your friendgroup who always seems to be completely chilled out and balanced - you totally fall in love with him but it never works out.

Scorpio : The freaky girl you meet in your summer holidays. She is a bit mysterious and always comes up with new ideas - you two start a hot affair but never see each other again.

Sagittarius : The reckless, bad boy who always stands at the bus stop when you're there. He is extremely hot and you are probably never ready to even breathe next to him.

Capricorn : The first crush you have in kindergarten, this cute, little girl you share you very first kiss with and you never really forget.

Aquarius : You two started out as best friends. He is intelligent, loyal and the most beautiful person you know. Later you two kiss drunk at a party and both of you never admit that it meant more to you than "just friendship".

Pisces : Your one true love. This girl you meet at one point of your life and never forget because she is everything you ever wanted : she is sweet, beautiful, caring and kind. You two grow old together.

*wtf is pisces tho. TRUE LOVE ISNT REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*