🔥My Gamer🔥

(Play music when you see "*")

I'm on the couch at my Korean boyfriend's house watching him as he's playing a game. He's been playing for over 2 hours now and I'm bored. I want his attention.

"Baby~ can you stop playing now? I want to do something with you."

"Just 5 more minutes! I'm almost done!" He says as he furiously attacks a monster.

"You said that multiple times already..." I say to myself.

*Play Music Here*

I try thinking of something I could do and smirk at the thought of it. Before starting, I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun because things were about to get hot in here.

I seductively run my hand down his muscular arm while using my foot to gently play with his member. He twitched as soon as he felt it and asked, "What are you doing?"

I ignored him and sat up on my knees to give him a kiss on his cheek and then trail down to his neck. He still wasn't looking at me but I could see how much he wanted to. Fine, if that's how you wanna play.

I sit back on the couch and slouch a bit to get into a comfortable position. I take off my shorts and my bra and am now just in my t-shirt and panties as I spread open my legs to slowly begin rubbing my area. I let out small moans and rub my breasts. Whenever I made a sound, I could see his eyes slightly looking at me from the corner of his eyes before going back to the screen. I smirk and look down to see his member slightly poking out.

I stop what I'm doing and quickly sit on his lap, straddling him. He still didn't let go of the controller as he quickly moved his arms around me to keep playing. I scoff in disbelief and all he says is, "Babe, I'm almost at the boss! Please don't do this to me right now!"

I ignore him again and start rubbing against his member through his sweatpants. He groans and closes his eyes very briefly for a moment before going back to his game. "Babe pleaseee...stop..."

I lean into him and whisper into his ear, "Don't you want it?" I moan, "I'm so wet..."

I start rubbing against him a little faster now, making him groan more. But to torture him even more, I get off and start pulling down his sweatpants. "Nooo no no no no babe, please. It took me so long to get to this level!"

I get his sweatpants off and sit on my knees below him. I start rubbing my hand against his member through his boxers and seductively say, "You're already so big, are you sure you don't want to?" With no answer, I take his member out and begin rubbing it with both hands as I start licking the tip. Seeing how he's itching to move and do something, I take it into my mouth and start sucking.

It wasn't long before he had to stop playing the game. His eyes were closed and his controller was down on the couch. From behind me I hear the game go "Game Over" and I automatically stop sucking. He looks at me confused but all I do is smile, stand up and walk away.

I barely took a few steps before he pulled me back and pushed me onto the couch with him hovering over me. "Oh you're not going anywhere sweetheart."

His hand ran down from my stomach to my warm area and he said, "You really are super wet."

I bit my lip to hold back my moans as soon as he started rubbing it. Noticing that, he deeply kisses me as his tongue enters my mouth. Not being able to help myself, I moan into the kiss and start pulling at his shirt to take it off. Getting the hint, he lets me take off his shirt and then helps me take mine off.

"God, you drive me crazy," he says with a heavy breath before smashing his lips onto mine again.

I run my hands all over his toned torso, feeling every muscle smoothly. As we break the kiss with heavy breaths, I say, "I need you inside me."

With nothing else said, he takes off my underwear and lowers himself to lick and suck my thigh. I moan and say, "Babe, I want you so bad. Please....just put it in."

"Nah uh, not after you tortured me like that. You're gonna have to wait." He instantly starts licking and sucking the hotness below me and I arch my back in pleasure.
"I hate you...." I say as I moan. He chuckles and suddenly inserts his tongue inside as his hand reaches up to massage my breasts. "Ah! Babe please! I need you!"

Not being able to hold himself back any longer, he climbs over me and instantly inserts his member. We both let out a groan and I wrap my arms around his back as he starts moving in and out slowly. "Faster, babe...go faster...!"

Listening to what I said, he automatically started going faster and I turned into a complete moaning mess. Every thrust was so deep and he hit my g spot every time. I clawed at his back from the immense pleasure I was receiving and it made him go faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" He shouts.
He was about to pull away, but I held him and said, "No, don't take it out! It feels so good! Please babe!"

He listened and continued slamming into me, both of us shouting each other's name and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

Just after I came, he came as well. He was lying over me, both of us exhausted, but he still had enough energy to kiss and suck my neck. "Mmm...round 3 in the bedroom?" He asks.

"Round 3?"

"Round one was you being sexy and unutterably desirable. This was round two."

"As long as you f*ck me harder, I'm in."

He smirks and swifts me up into his arms bridal style and says, "Oh you know I can."

Song : Zayn - Pillowtalk (No Sleep Remix)