Chapter Eight

Lexie's POV:

The next couple of days went by pretty quick. It was Thursday, and I went over to Matts house after school. We watched some movies, played some games, and order some pizza. After we ordered the pizza, which still hasn't came and it's been like 30 minutes, Matt decided we should try to make some homemade brownies. Ya sounds fun right? Unless your like me and are a horrible cook that can't even cook some spaghetti O's, but I went along with trying to bake brownies. I don't know why Matt wants me to help bake he knows I'm a bad cook! We went into the kitchen got the stuff to make the brownies, and I got this great idea! How about we add extra coco powder and double the chocolate on the brownies! So we dumped the whole box of coco powder into the bowl to mix it up, when we was stirring we had to add a lot more milk to make the powder gooey enough to stir. We poured the mixture into the pan, stuck it in the oven, and waited 25 minutes. When we took the brownies out they didn't look so good, but knowing us we decided to try them. We each took a bite and immediately spit it back out! The brownies tastes way worse than they look! "What did you do to the brownies Lexie! Did u poison them!" "What can I say I'm a horrible cook you know that." We just ate some chips until the pizza got here. *ding dong* "Finally the pizza!" I said, I was starving. "I'll get it!" Matt told me. "Ok." Matt went to the door and opened it. "Ok so I'm guessing it's 3..... Woah Tama? What the heck are you doing here? I didn't know you worked for a pizza place." Tama is Matts last girlfriend things didn't go down to good between them Tama cheated on Matt with Blake, her best friends boyfriend. "Ya I do, and it's free for you." I got up and went to the door next to Matt. "Lexie? Why are you here?" Tama asked me. "Me and Matt was just hanging out." "Ok I got to go, I'll see you Matt not so sure about you though Lexie." Wait what did she just say!