Chapter Twenty-Three

Lexie's POV:

I've been in the hospital,
weeks of my life gone that I'll never get back! I felt defeated. Why should I go on in life when I have missed so much of it. I just didn't see the point, and it's not just that. I can't remember anything! I've had twenty people to stop by so far, and I had to tell them I didn't even remember them! Shawn came in while I was thinking. "Hey Lexie! How are you feeling?" "Oh just great! You know except for the fact I have a broke arm and leg, I still have what's left of a black eye, and on top of all of that I can't even fucking remember! Doesn't that sound fun?!" "Oh ya! You're living the life! I am sorry though I wish I wish I could help." "It's fine, but tell me how we know each other." "Ok well actually know each other through Matt. You're his best-friend and I'm a really good friend of his." "Oh." "Ya, and I know this is stupid since you don't even remember me, but I've been trying to tell you forever now that I really like you." After Shawn said that I started to say something when he kissed me, and funny thing is that I kissed him back. I don't even know this person, or at least I don't remember him, and here we are kissing. "What the fuck!" I heard someone at the door and I looked to see Matthew holding flowers.