Chapter Seven

Lexie's POV:

We left the hospital I had to have a cast put on my foot so I guess no more skateboarding for a month, and these crutches are really going to get on my nerves! Matthew helped me into his car and drove me to my house. While we was at the hospital the cops called apparently it was just some prank someone did because they thought busting windows was cool, but still what I heard it didn't sound like a prank. O well I'm not going to tell people what I heard and make them worry about me. We pulled up in my driveway thy had already fixed the window. I told Matt bye went upstairs, well hopped up stairs, and put my pajamas on. It was 12:58 already, and after today I was really tired I was just about to tell Matt goodnight, but he beat me to it my phone said Matt "better check under your bed for monster." "Haha really funny, but I'm not 5 if anything their in your closet." "O NO! You better come get them out!" "Heck no I'm not getting my butt out of bed to check your closet they can just eat you. Nice knowing you!" "Well, I can sure feel the love here!" "Ya I know I'm just that caring kind of person! Anyway, I'm tired night!" "Goodnight, but seriously if anyone bothers you let me know, and I'll be there in a minute." Wow Matt I'm not a kid I can take care of myself, but I wasn't going to tell him that because I was too tired to text him back.