Chapter One - Y/N Rogers

"You can't leave! I love you!" He yelled his hair was sticking to his face from the rain that was starting to get heavier.

"Yes, I can. I have had enough! I can't do this anymore!" I yelled back. I was over with this bullshit.

"Doll, we can work this out please. Give me another chance." He stood there looking sorry for himself, so he should be.

"Don't you dare doll me!" I had my back facing him, as much as I wanted to run back into his arms. I just couldn't; I couldn't put myself through that pain again.

"Is that it, your just going to give up cause it's too hard? What if I said that before I asked you to go on a date with me?" I could hear him starting to walk towards me.

"I'm scared, every time you go on a mission I get terrified. What if you don't come back, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. When I got told that you are leaving to join the army, I prayed so hard that you wouldn't get in. Then when you did, I was so scared, what if I lost you? I was terrified, so I joined so I could keep you safe. I made that promise to myself; then I lost you. I didn't want to live anymore; Steve was the one who kept me going. I'm glad he did though otherwise, I wouldn't have you now." I sighed.

"Y/N that's my job, to keep you safe. When you came to save me from Hydra with your brother, I was shocked to see that you were there, not shocked at Steve's transformation but you being there. Please, trust me. I will do everything in gods power to keep you safe." His hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so that I was facing him, "Y/N I love you!"

"I love you too." He picked me up, and we kissed in the rain, sounds a bit like a movie when you think about it.

We went back to the tower that night, but I went to my old room because I needed some space. Bucky understood and left me alone. Even though we both shared the same floor, we had our separate rooms, mine felt so empty I haven't slept for ages by myself, I always had Bucky by my side, but I was so upset that I fell asleep so fast.

~Dream~

"Come in. This is Captain Rogers. Do you read me?" Steve tried to get a response on the radio.

"Captain Rogers, what is your-" A males voice started talking to be interrupted by Peggy.

"Steve, Y/N, is that you? Are you alright?" Peggy started to ask multiple questions at once.

"Peggy, Schmidt's dead!"

"What about the plane?" I hear my best friend try to sound calm.

"That's a little bit tougher to explain," I replied.

"Give you coordinates. I'll find you a safe landing site."

"There's not gonna be a safe landing. But I can try and force it down." Steve took my hand in his and placed it on his shoulder.

"I'll get Howard on the line. He'll know what to do." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"There's not enough time. This thing's moving too fast and its heading for," Steve sighed and looked at me saying sorry with his eyes, I just nodded understanding, "I got to put her in the water."

"Please, don't do this. We have time. We can work this out." 

"Right now we are in the middle of nowhere. If we wait any longer, a lot of people are going to die. Peggy this is our choice." The line was silent for quite a while; Steve got out his compass opened it up and put it on the control panel.

"Peggy?" I called my best friend.

"I'm here." Her voice croaked.

"I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance," Steve says as if nothings wrong, starting to aim the plane towards the floor, looking at his compass with her picture in it.