Chapter 32

Krisms P.O.V

I kept muttering the same thing all the way through the halls until i had found the weapons room that kept all the weapons.

I pulled out my blazing cinder and put it in my sheathe so nobody thought i was being suspicious.

"Okay next, to my bedroom." I spoke out loud, remembering each step of my plan clearly.

--Meanwhile--

Ziegs P.O.V :D

What the fucks going on?! I kept asking myself watching everyone around the castle panic.

I hadn't seen Minx at all that day which made me considerably worried and i had just seen Krism charging down the halls with no intent to slow down.

I tried to tell her no running in the halls but unfortunately she ignored my sarcastic joke.

I leant back on the hall walls whilst tapping my foot waiting for something to happen. I've read it in books when this happens, shit goes down.

"ZEIGS!" I heard a woman call me but it was hard to recognise her from how cracked her voice was.

I sighed loudly, which may have been rude especially since the problem that i was about to meet was actually very dire.

"It's urgent! Krisms dead!"

Yes very dire indeed.

Maybe it was the amount of sleep i'd lost from all this voodoo shit going on but all i done in reply was sigh again.

However i did actually end up moving don't worry, i had followed the woman to what looked Krisms and Minxs bedroom.

I swallowed hard and held my breath as i slowly opened the door to see a very dead Krism on the floor.

"Oh." I let out scanning her body to see her blazing cinder sticking in her body but it looked like the inner vox wasn't activated.

Once i had looked more carefully at the petite woman on the floor i could see a folded piece of paper next to her hand.

Join me Ziegs i know you're itching for a fight ;)

Well she obviously didn't mean a fight with Krism then that would mean she had lost her nut.

I sighed heavily once again before folding the paper and placing it in my chest pocket on my jacket.

That crazy dwarf better know what shes doing.