Chapter 37

Ziegs P.O.V

I was getting very worried, Krism hadn't said a word since we heard Minx's cry's for her, it made me shudder just to think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting casually on the floor, pewds was singing a small song quietly as he tapped his foot and sharpened his knife.

So when the Devil wants to dance with you you better say never, because a dance with devil might last you forever.

Then out of nowhere loud sobbing echoed around the walls making everyone jump.

"Minx..." Krism muttered, her eyes widened while she stood up suddenly.

~~~~~~~
This went on for ages, Krism had been clawing at her ears trying to make it stop but it didn't, but after it was done she sat silently, staring at her soaked shirt which had become wet during the screaming and crying.

"I felt her hold my hand... I felt her head on my chest... I could feel her tears on my clothes and they're even on them now.." She mumbled, she was still staring at her shirt which made me worried.

"They're going to get us out." Pewds frowned, i could tell he wasn't happy at her lack of faith.

I sighed, my back sliding down the stone wall in defeat. We were trapped, in a stone room and i had to listen to my best friend break down and i couldn't do anything about it.

I punched the wall in frustration, yelling in anger in the process. My knuckles had formed a large crack in the wall.

"I can't believe this!" I yelled again, punching the wall once more with my other fist causing the room to shake a bit.

"Shut up Ziegs!" Pewds yelled at me, causing me to flinch.

I sighed once more, covering my face with my hands. Why did i listen to that crazy midget in the first place?! I could've just walked away quietly forgetting i had seen anything.

No, i thought, i should've came here, Krisms my friend no matter how crazy she is.

"So what was that back there?" Pewds grinned at Krisms, how could he still be smiling?

"Hm?" Krism snapped out of her day dream and turned her head to Pewds.

"That grow-y thing-y with sword and stuff." Pewds explained lousily, he was never good at explanations i mused.

"Oh, just a thing." She shrugged, i raised my eye brow at that, it wasn't just a thing.

"That's it?" I cut in, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Yup."

"It must have been something, is it that eye?" Pewds asked, still not buying it.

"Pretty much." Krism yawned, i didn't know wether she was bored of our conversation or she was actually tired.

"So are you actually the devil?" Pewds pressed on, i saw her cringe at that.

I stayed silent as i waited for her reply.

"I dunno, i guess..?" Krism answered, turning her head back to the ground.

"You guess?" I repeated, i shot a puzzled glance at Pewds and he shrugged in response.

"Can we just get some sleep? I can't be the only one having to force my fucking eyes open here." She growled making me raise my eyebrow again.

This was obviously a touchy subject for her i decided, so i just nodded and curled up on the floor before drifting ti sleep.

I know this chap sucks but i kinda has a purpose, it'll make sense later. Especially when i make the prequel 😋.
Thats all for now guys have a GREAT day!