Chapter 6 -James Pond-

Aghh i wish i wasn't so akward to talk to cuz den i get all serious and shiz! Meh anyways on to da storeh!

Mudkipz P.O.V

I crept silently, allowing the dark sky be my blanket...

They always pick the fish... I thought while sighing quietly.

"Halt! Who goes there!" A soldier in purple and iron armour.

Very fashionable I thought.

"Just a visitor!" I yelled back hoping that would be all.

"What is your name!" He questioned. This is the tricky part.

"James Pond" I snickered, may aswell make a James Bond fish joke I thought to myself.

"Seriously?" He asked, frowning obviously not convinced of the answer.

"Problem?" I asked faking anger but inside i was trying really hard not to laugh. He stepped aside before hesitating. I muttered a small thanks.

Ok now i won't get spotted whispered to myself.

I continued creeping through the empty streets.

After a while i reached a tall castle with purple tiles. I could here faint cheers and people laughing.

Must be a party... I guessed trying to listen closer.

"Cheers to the Queen!" A deep male voice yelled from within.

I searched the castle for some way to look at what was happening.

A large window was placed futher up the old walls.

I sighed heavily. I started to scale the walls thankful for the climbing lessons i took before the invasion.

When i reached the window i peeked in slightly seeing wonderful rooms full of achohol and banners and most of all lots of people. I spotted the Queen sitting near the window admiring her friends. Despite everything she done to my village i couldn't help but feel bad. She looked extremely happy with her friends and we were going to try to slaughter them all...

---------------------------------------- MinX P.O.V

I looked at all my friends dancing and cheering. At the corner of my eye i could see a slight shade of bright blue. I turned my head to inspect it but before i could fully turn my head it was gone... Strange