Chapter 19 -War-

It's mah birthday!!!!!! YEEEEY! Uhm sorry bout dat xD Anyways sorry for the short chapter but i'm going to be a bit busy but i hope the enjoy anyways. That's all for now, have a GREAT day :D

~PophieBear

MinX P.O.V

Everyone sat around the large wooden table munching on a full english but i wasn't that hungry due to my nightmare. I felt someone nudge me slightly and saw Mariza sitting next to me in a pink silk dressing gown that reached her feet. Her light brown hair with blonde high lights hung over her shoulders slighty. She smiled gently at me, "Aren't you hungry?" She asked averting her gaze to my untouched food that lay on my plate.

"Not really Marzia.." I mumbled, my voice heavy with sleep and stress.

"What's the matter? Did you fall out with Krism all ready?" Marzia guessed her eyes widening at each word that left her mouth, i just chuckled and shook my head at how quickly she jumps to conclusions.

"No... I had a... Nightmare" I muttered looking back down to my food as i remembered my parents laughing at me, making me feel weak.

"Was it about your..." Marzia trailed off not wanting to finish in case she struck a nerve.(Or somethin like that :P).

"Yeah, but the strange this is that they knew about Cry and they told me to watch out.." I explained, watching Marzia nod her head and rub her lip in thought.

"Do you know what i find strange... Is that Crys biggest fear appeared to him but it was if he was alive and now your biggest fear appeared to you but not as.. Sudden.." Marzia guessed picking her words carefully.

If that was true then we all had to watch out, real or not, having to see your biggest fear can hurt you alot on the inside and it's happened to me and Cry...

"Hey everyone!" I stood up, grabbing everyones attention.

"I just want to let you know that you should all be careful.. None of us are safe, if anything... Happens to you come to me straight away.. We may be starting a war... With ourselves.."