Charlie's Funeral

Charlie's Funeral is held today at 12 PM. My mother put out my black, sequined dress. Ally is wearing a black dress with little diamonds. While undressing, I saw our new neighbor (still unsure of his name), watching my every move and taking pictures of me. I saw him, I put on my pajamas, went to the window and closed the curtain. He saw my reaction- he noticed my fear and smiled. I started to realize.... he is CHARLIE's MURDERER! I started to cry in fear and ran to my mom. My mother stated, "Baby! What's wrong hun! Why are you crying?"

I held my mother tight and said, "M-mommy. Th-Th-The new n-neighbor. H-he is Charlie's M-M-M!" I started to cry of fear! 

My mother holding me tight says, "Ricky, hun. I think you are over-exagerating. This man has nothing over Charlie. He is not her murderer. I promise you. He does not have a social life and does not have anything against you or Charlie."

I replied, "Mommy, please p-please believe me. I saw him out the window taking p-p-pictures of me n-n-naked! IM SCARED MOMMY. HE WANTS TO KILL ME!"

My mother yelled at me! "RICKY! STOP IT! THIS MAN HAS NOTHING AGAINST YOU! HE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! THIS MURDER OF CHARLIE IS GETTING TO YOUR HEAD! GET DRESSED! NOOOWWWW!"

I started to cry even more now because my mother did not believe me. My dad wasnt even at home. My sister is getting dressed and there is a man after me! I got dressed, fixed my hear, brushed my teeth, put my flats on, brought my purse, put on some lipstick and went downstairs. 

The door bell rang. I checked to see who it might be and there he was.. our neighbor. I decided to keep the door shut and not answer. Nobody hears the ring because everyone is busy. I ran upstairs. The door rang 3 or more times and it finally stopped. I felt relieved, but I still new this man was after me. 

My family finally left and we arrived at the funeral. Charlie's parents were crying and so are many others. The priest blessed her body and soul. We put flowers on her cascate. While observing my surroundings in tears, I saw our neighbor.. once again. He did not have his camera but was staring right through my soul and I felt his anger towards me.  

After the funeral at the church, we left for their house. We grieved for hours and finally left. My heart was in pain and so was my body.