He is After Me

I am very suspicious about the neighbor so I decided to watch him leave his house. As he left, I crawled into his house through the pet door and realized his house isnt arranged yet... after weeks.  What is he up to? I looked through his room and found his wallet. I saw his true name.. which is what i expected all along. Why did he lie to me and my family about his name?

I went to his attic. I saw all my pictures laying around and I found a map of myself. I ripped and trashed all my pictures and the map. I found blood marks laying on shirts. I took the shirt, not touching the blood stain. As I am getting ready to leave, I see him entering his house. I start panicking and hide in the nearest compartment. I observe my surroundings yet again and I find another pet door. I am crawling to exit through that and as I am leaving the door opens. I rush out the door. My hear it pumping with fear. My veins are popping out. What if he finds me? What am I going to do? I run for my life. I run to my house. Nobody is home. The doors are locked. The windows are shut. The house is empty. I run to the nearest police department but the doors are also locked! Where is everyone? I start to worry. I hide at the nearest grocery store. I look through his shirt and find a tracker placed at the shoulder. I find out that the murderer is after me! I take the tracker off and throw it inside one of the cereal boxes! My heart is racing too fast. I am running for my life. I dont know what to do. I bump into someone! I SCREAM as loug as I can! I run into my mom! I am in relief! I am safe. Thank god I found my mother. I hug her and tell her to protect me.