Heaven

He is still looking for me. I can feel it in my bones. My heart is pounding. I could not think properly. I realized, I am absolutely terrible in situations like this which is not good! oh ohh.. 

I am at home. Nobody is with me. I can feel his gaze and his snap of the camera. He realizes no one is home. His urge to barge into my house and kill me is strong.  I try to call my mom and dad but no one answers. I am afraid to leave my house because I know he will attack me. 

I decide to go to my kitchen for my afternoon lunch and just as I arrive... I find him waiting there.. he has a knife in one hand and a blanket in the other. He tells me, "I know you know. I hate you. I hated Charlie and she is GONE." He raised his knife and I screamed. I ran for the door but he caught my arm. He pushed me against the stove and started to unbutton my clothing. I felt him. HE HURT ME. He RAPED me. I was crying so hard... I couldn't speak.

He told me, "Stop moving you little filthy crap! You are going to die and I will make that happen. You or nothing else will stop me. I am invincible." He held me by my neck and dragged me out the door. I am bleeding through out. He covered me in a black blanket covered in a dreadful, poisonous scent. We crashed through the door and a piece of broken glass ripped through the blanket. I took the glass and seconds later the gas.. I could not see, feel or hear.. I was unconscious.

I woke up near a  river bank across my house. We were fenced completely. I had no escape. He took the blanket off me and I started to run off. I was almost free but he reached me and grabbed my body. Knife in hand he stabbed my legs and cut them off. He stabbed my arms. I am crying of pain. I could not feel. I am going through Torture! One can not describe this pain! I started to think of my mom and dad, my sister and my best friend. I hear my mom, "You are beautiful honey. You are strong and brave. You will go to Heaven." These noises were filling my head. My dad speaking and my sister speaking. I filled my head and body with memories I once had. As the word "BRAVE" repeated through my head.. I looked up and took the broken glass and stabbed his heart. My murderer cried of pain, raised his knife. I did not have the energy to run and I did not have the legs as well. He raised the knife and plunged it against my heart. My scream was so loud I made him deaf. My body stopped moving and so did his. I felt brave and strong. Yes, I died but I killed my murderer and saved my family. We fell down amongst the river bank. My body floating on the water where as his sunk beneath the water for the devil. 

As I took my last breathe, I stated, "Mom, Dad, Ally. I L-Love Y-Y-YOU." My last tear drop fell and my eyes closed. I could feel my soul fly up with the angels to a place called heaven. It is pure white and I entered through a magical place full of life and trees. I saw Charlie waiting for me. She waved and I waved back. I saw God and Jesus. They welcomed me to Heaven. I looked down and I see my mommy and daddy and Ally. I whisper to them, "I am in heaven now. You do not need to worry about me." My mommy and daddy told me heaven is a beautiful place where  good people go when they die. I am in heaven and in my family's heart.