Chapter 19- Gone

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times until i realised i was on the floor of mine and Mikes bedroom floor. I quickly stood up on my feet, my back aching in pain from the way i must of fallen asleep, although i dont remember falling asleep.

Thats when it hit me, the game, the kiss, Michael. I felt pretty bad, but why wont Dan leave my mind, leave me in peace to focus on Michael.

I rubbed my head and ran my fingers under my eyes for any dry mascara. For a few seconds, i was trying to open the door then realised I Locked it so Michael couldn't follow after me. I turned the lock and quietly opened the door. As I opened it, a sleeping Dan fell back then followed by a Ben who shot up in fear, his frown disappeared when he realised it was me. I was not expecting them to be by the door, I thought it would be Michael but I guess I kind of scared him after last nights events.

"Sophie, We can't find Michael, we've searched everywhere, we rang up George too!" Ben nervously said as he stood up, brushing the dirt of his clothes.

"That should be him now" Dan said as we heard a bunch of metal keys enter downstairs. I followed the boys downstairs and saw George who looked very worried. He carefully eyed us all up, making me feel very uncomfortable.

Where would Mike be? Why would he just disappear like that without telling anyone, it's not like him. It's usually Dan who runs out if he's upset, but Michael just hides it. I was getting pretty concerned when George slammed a paper note on the table and glared at all of us. He took one last glare and stormed out the front door telling back at us,

"You find Michael! Tour starts in 2 days, if he's not back, your band is over."

We all looked at each other, Ben grabbed the note and shook of his fear as me and Dan gathered around him.

If you try and find your precious little Michael, you're dead, including him.

Watch your backs, losers.

From unknown

I stared at the note, my jaw aching from trying to hold back my tears, I tried to get the picture of Michael being kidnapped out of my head.

"Michael.." Ben whispered, letting a tear drop onto the note.

"She's fucking back, that little fucking bitch! the stupid little whore-"

I cut Dan off by covering his mouth, he stared at me in shock and I felt him grin under my hand. That's when I felt a wet tongue touch the palm of my hand.

"DAN" I shouted, as he giggled, making me giggle along.

"Guys, you serious? Michael could be in pain right now and you're joking about!" Ben screamed, shoving the note in dans face, leaving him in complete shock.

"You coming or what? Or do I have to find him myself?" Ben fiddled with his fingers as he stood by the door, waiting for a reply from us both. The police and obviously George was no help at all, it was all down to us.

"I'm coming." I ran towards Ben, gripping him in a hug, I knew he was dead scared, I felt him shake under my touch.

"Me too." Dan joined as we all prayed our little minion would be okay.

Too Ben and Dan, I was probably showing hardly any hurt that Michael was missing, but inside I was dying, I don't want to think about him being in pain, he doesn't deserve it.

We all knew that the little rat Chloe was back, the first option was her house. The travel there was silent and for a moment I couldn't stop admiring Dans cheek bones, they were perfectly shaped as he stared at the rainy weather outside the moving car. That's when I snapped back, Michael is missing, if we don't find him, it's over for M.A.D.

We arrived, slamming the car doors and heading towards Chloe's house.

"You knock" Dans eyes laid on me as I shook my head.

"No, you knock" I stepped back.

"Oh for god sakes." Ben murmured, raising his red fists and banged on the door. I was dreading to see her face again, especially if she took Michael, well she did, it was pretty obvious.

Ben's Pov

It's like they don't care at all, we may never see Michael again and all they can do is joke about. Especially Sophie, I mean I love her and all but, is she fucking serious? This is her boyfriend and all she can care about is mucking about with Dan.

The door slowly opened and out came a smiling, very cheesy, Chloe.

"So you're a kidnapper now?" Sophie broke the silence. The blonde giggled as she looked behind her, opening the door wider. A large man, covered in tattoos peeked behind her.

I smiled, trying not to get on the wrong side. I just want Michael back.

"Please Chloe, he's done nothing to you" I pleaded, smiling at her.

"I honestly have no clue what you're on about, you told me to stay away from you all, that's exactly what I've done, now if you will excuse me.." She closed the door, leaving us in complete shock. She seemed so real, which made us rethink who it could be.

We all sat in the car, I was in the driving seat, tapping away at the stealing wheel, trying to think. It was getting dark, but we didn't want to give up, for all we know he could be outside in the freezing cold. That's when it came to me, genius.

"THE IPHONE FINDER APP" gleaming, I turned my head to the others who's faces lightened up at my amazing idea. Michael, here we come.