Chapter 10.8 Goodbye?

Continuation again!

Matthew's P.O.V.

I was now seeing clearly the four figures that gathered around the bonfire, three were the familiar ones I knew of, and one whom I loathe to the bones.

Redhead's here, and on time. Wow.

She gave me the stink eye as J kept walking backwards kissing my cheek repeatedly, then he saw my sudden mood change and stopped to turn around.

"Oh hey Case, right on time" He said with my back now turned to them, I put my feet on the ground not wanting to take anymore embarrassment from them.

But J stopped me before my feet touched the ground and carried me bridal style in one swift move, inflicting more of humiliation that I was already feeling from earlier.

"B.R.B." J said to them as he carried me into the beach house. I just buried my head around his neck.

"You can look up now bunny, we're inside" He said kissing my head and grabbing the towels hanging at the chairs wrapping them around us after he put me down.

I looked up at his smiling face that goes up to his ears, the same smile that melts my heart and makes me go weak at the knees, the same smile that I fell in love with, along with the rest of him, and the same smile that I will treasure forever.

I smiled back at him shyly, he cups my face and made me look at his eyes, the smile from his face still evident, I swear, J's stares could melt the entire north and south pole.

He kisses me again for the nth time today taking my worries away. Wow that rhymed. My brain, though skimmed at the thought of redhead waiting for us at the bonfire, thought that I may as well get this over with.

I pulled away making him pout from the sudden loss of contact of our lips. I pecked his lips one last time making him smile now. "They're waiting" I said calmly.

"I know, they can wait can't they?" He said now nibbling my earlobe causing my breathing to shudder in pleasure. I yelped a little as I felt him doing what I think he did.

Giving me a hickey.

He licks the area and blows at it sending cold air to make contact with my skin under my ear.

"There" He said smugly as he pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs to our room.

"Did you do what I think you just did?" I said going straight to the mirror in the bathroom.

"If you're thinking that you thought I gave you a hickey, then yes, yes I did" He said as I looked at the mirror. I groaned at the size of the thing. Fuck.

"What? don't like it?" He popped his head into the bathroom, sadly with a shirt and pants on.

"Yes!" I yelled.

He smirks "Good", he said, then he kissed my head. "Hurry up and get dressed" He added and went out of the bathroom.

I groaned and went back to the bedroom. I saw him sitting at the corner of the bed, he looked up, his eyes glimmering through the orangey lighting of our bedroom. I never get tired of the thought of that this is in fact, OUR bedroom.

"Here you go bunny" He said handing me some comfortable cottony grey jogging pants and a white t-shirt that's a little big for me. Wait, I didn't packed these?!

"Are these yours?" I asked dumbly.

He stands up and shoved the clothes at my chest as he kissed me for a few seconds. "Yes, now change" He whispered.