Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:

You hear hoarse yet high-pitched screaming make way to your stairs and you turn to face your dad. He has a mischievous smile on his face as he heads to his closet to take out what you know to be a water gun in the form of a realistic looking gun, the orange tip poking out of the toy.

"Do it honey!" You mom cheers in amusement.

You give her a surprised look.

"Why?" You simply question her.

"Because I didn't get to see the scene happen," she while while bouncing around in her bad.

You smile and roll your eyes.

"Excuse me sweetheart. I'd love to see if this male can shoot his as far as this can," you dad says, making a pee joke.

You slap your forehead but step to the side. Who can waste an opportunity of such great entertainment!?

You and you mother follow behind your father, watching over the rails of the balcony as your dad loaded up the 'gun'.

Hoseok freezes at the sight of the artificial weapon and raises both his hands.

"I was locked in the bathroom, sir. I swear! Please spare me!!" Hoseok starts, getting louder after each sentence.

Your dad points the tip directly at Hoseoks face and puts his pointer resting on the trigger.

"Eomma!" Hoseok cries before you dad pulls back and water lands in his hair.

Both of Hoseok's eyes were closed but after feeling the sudden wet feeling on his head, his eyes open one after another.

"Sorry buddy, you just got played. I'll see you tonight for dinner?" You dad says laughing as he puts a hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

You and your mom burst out laughing from the view upstairs and Hoseok gives you a puppy-dog-looking face. You get the feeling that he is about to cry and you run down the stairs.

Using your hands to rub soothing circles on his back, tears don't show but his stomach makes an erupting sound, making the house feel under attacked.

Hoseok grabs his stomach with both his hands and pouts again.

"I was surprised first thing in the morning then chased. I deserve to be hungry," He childishly says and you take a glance towards your mother.

She gets the message and heads to the kitchen with your father.

"Do you want anything specifically for breakfast?" You mother yells from the kitchen.

"Umm..." Hoseok pauses to think. "Eggs sound nice. Just two sunny-shine-ups please," be politely calls back and you say you want the same.

"So.. this morning," you start as you rub the nape of your neck.

"Oh yeah, that. It doesn't matter. It's nothing big, I was just half asleep. Don't think much about it he casually says while waving you off.

Hoseok's POV:

I hoped she would never bring up the event from this morning. I can't believe I thought it was a dream. I was dreaming about her during my sleep though. It's not my fault I got it all mixed up.

Not specifying if it was a wet dream or not, but let's just say I kissed her after waking up, still thinking it was a dream, aware we were lying in a bed.

After she brings the topic up, I completely try to bullshit my way out, but the look in her eyes give me the feeling that it was a bad plan.

"I see," she seems to sadly respond as her direction shifts toward what I think is the kitchen.

I didn't have enough time to roam around the house last night, considering I almost peed myself to the bathroom which happened to be in y/n's room and get myself locked in to find myself out of the tub I fell asleep in and woke up on y/n's bed, pulling her in next to me and kissing her.

Thinking about all this makes my head throb and face get hot.

After eating breakfast with y/n's family, she takes my wrist and look at the watch on it.

"It's ten o'clock. Let me get changed, then we can head to work together.

10:30 - infront of the cafe:

y/n keeps trying to grab my hand but I consistently flinch it out of her way whenever I stop movement from her hands. My hands are clammy enough. I don't need it to have even more of a reason to sweat.

As I enter the shop with y/n, the manager pops from behind the counter, making my jump.

"Holy shit," I whisper, putting my hands against the left side of my chest.

"Where's y/n?" The manager says, looking past y/n like y/n is a ghost.

"She's right here" I say, bringing my arm across to politely point out the whereabouts of y/n.

"Manager-nim." Y/N bows. "I'll understand if you don't want me working with you anymore," she says, Boeing in apology but not sounding the slightest bit sad.

"No," I cross, manliness feeling at the top right now, "if she's fired, then so am I," I continue. It's not like the manager will fire y/n for no reason... right?

"Okay," is all the manager said.

We wait a second then the manager opens her mouth indicating she has not finished her saying.

"You both are fired. Byeee~" she sings and waves with her fingers.

Oh~ she did not...