Chapter 17

Y/N's POV:

As you and Hoseok get closer to your house, you stop and turn around to face him with a wide smile on you.

"Ye-yes?" He question, obviously being very hesitant.

"I just want you to know something. It's a little warning from one soulmate to another," you say, skipping backwards.

"Um, okay. What is it?" He questions one again. A little fear evident on his face.

"Well, you see. My parent can be a little~ how should I say~ wild," you finish and giggle as you and Hoseok arrive at your front door.

Ring~
"Oh no! Wait!"

He screams at the same time you ring your door bell.

He turns around to start running away but before he can take a step forward, both your parents are at the opened front door.

"Ahh, who might this young man be," my mother squeals and sends you a cringing wink.

"Mom~ This is the guy I told you about. The one who will break my curse!" You announce.

Hoseok's POV:

Is this whole family crazy?

"Ah-ahh hello. My name's Hoseok," I turn with an awkward bow and a scared smile.

"Oh my! You're so handsome! How lucky my daughter is to be fated with such a cutie!" Her mother yells.

"Hey~ I'm right here, you know," a man says, popping up behind the mother.

"Ahh~ Dad, this is THE one," Y/N says with excitement.

I feel my stomach drop as the father gives me a very frightening stare.

I don't know what's scarier. That buff man from before or y/n's dad.

I take a shaky step backwards and frighteningly bow at the father.

"Honey, where's my gun,"

Oh my god. I think I'm going to faint.

"Honey!" The mother says, slapping the father on the shoulder. "Don't joke like that. Look at how much you frightened Hoseok,"

The whole family turns and faces my shaking.

"Ah- um- can I use your bathroom?" I ask, suddenly feeling this big urge to pee.

"Aw~ did you hear that, honey? He want to come inside!" The mother fangirls and lightly smacks the Father's shoulder simultaneously.

The father then steps aside.

"No funny business," he says as I approach beside him.

"Ye-yes, sir," I stutter before quickly walking into the house.

Aish! Where the hell is the bathroom?!

I take a round in the house and enter a random door.

I don't pay attention to the room because of my bladder holding all of my attention span as I go inside another door in the room and see a toilet.

I shut the door behind me (cause no matter how bad I must pee, I have to have decency and keep my pride).

(because I'm not telling the story while Hobi is peeing)

When I exit the bathroom, the room outside is dark like how it was before. I squint my eyes, trying to find the door I took to get into this room, but instead, I see a figure sitting in a bed.

"U-um. Excuse me," I start. A little frighten with the thought of it being y/n's father pooping in my head.

"Oh! Hoseok, is that you?" y/n's voice comes from the figure.

"Ah~ y/n. I'm so glad it's you and not your father," I sigh in relief.

"Ah. Don't change your mind about that statement," she says.