Epilogue

2 Years Later:

Hoseok's POV:

After the breakup with y/n, I never saw her again, considering the fact that during my coma, senior year ended for the both of us.

Now I'm just dazing around work. I don't work at y/n's father's company anymore. I quit the job because I felt so guilty whenever I had the thought of being around her after my confession.

What's my job, you ask? Just a simple waiter. I'm working for my collage payments. I go to the University of Seoul, a music and dance major.

I walk around the restaurant to wipe down some tables when this lady and I happen to bump shoulders on accident.

"My bad,"
"I'm sorry,"

We both bow simultaneously and stand at the same time.

Taking a few seconds to get my eyes to adjust and realize what I am looking at, I see y/n. But, it's the y/n from the first time I saw her in high school.

"H-Hoseok?" She questions, reaching her hands up to my face.

"Y-y/n?" I stutter back, making sure to rub my eyes to clear my hazy mind. "Does this mean I'm your soulmate again?"

"Hahahaha! No, silly," she laughs.

"What happened?" I question, feeling embarrassed by my previous question.

"I- I found my new soulmate... who managed to break the curse once again," she answers.

After her words are finished, I notice a figure walk up to her and kiss her cheek, both smiling lovingly at each mother before remembering where I stand.

"Oh, hi. You must be y/n's new b-" I stop mid-sentence as the boy looks away from y/n and gives me a clear shot of his face.

But that boy isn't just anybody.

It's Taehyung.

•••

A/N:

I love you guys. You guys probably hate me now for giving you an even WORSE ending than the last chapter.

Alternative ending is coming up!