Chapter 20

Y/N's POV:

You and Hoseok make your way out of the cafe after the whole 'you're fired' thing.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?" Hoseok speaks as he walks slowly behind you.

"What do you-"

"I'M UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE OF YOU!" He yells. He starts to stomp at a direction you can guess is to his home but then something pops up in your head that you have the need to say.

"WAIT!" You yell.

"What?" He says angrily, slowing down from his stomping.

"Well~ how do I say this without sounding rude? Um~ it really isn't me to blame to you, courageously if I may add, tell the boss that if I were fired, you would be too," You say, causing him to freeze, eye starting to widen due to realization.

"I was in the moment, dammit," he whines, as he childishly shakes his body and pouts. "How am I supposed to help dad now?" He mumbles to himself, audible enough for you to hear.

"Want to talk over about this during lunch?" You ask, hoping for a low-key date with him.

"No. I need to hurry and find a new job," he refuses before walking off.

Hmm... I was about to offer him a job at dad's company.

Yes that's right. Your dad owns a small but successful company. Your family is considered a rich family but all the money goes to a safe.

I'll just text him a job offer later.

At school:

Everybody is not around you anymore and now, you feel more at peace but not completely in nirvana because you still need Hoseok's heart.

No you're not a witch. You need to convince Hoseok is your soulmate and you are his, but your not going to clingy this time. You are going to take the time to get to know him, now that the curse is finally broken because of him.

•••

A/N:

Okay I'm posting today because:
1. The cover 🙏
2. Just wanted to give y'all an early update. Might update in Wednesday too.
3. Last but not least, I've got a funny (it's actually not that funny so go ahead and skip over this) story I wanna share:

Okay so my senior friend from school and that I work with asked me to prom today and without thinking, I instinctively said no without any hesitation. And so he said 'well not you have bragging right to tell your friends that you were asked to prom by a senior guy' and I started laughing really hard and said 'sorry but I wouldn't wanna say any thing because you are a downgrade' then the both of us started laughing.

I'm sorry. That was pathetic... I'll just- go to that corner and write... sorry.