four.

Lisa's pov.

i woke up in a dark room finding myself tied up to a chair. the door opened and came out 8, not 1 but 8 good looking boys. they looked a bit older than me though.
"hi Lisa, remember me?"
he said and walked closer to me. it's him. Sehun.
"what do you want Sehun?"
"you, i want you to be mine again" he said as he took a step closer to me.
"you want me to be yours again? you freaking kidnaped me!"
"SHUT UP!" he slapped my face. the room stayed quiet until Kai spoke.
"let's leave her alone. Chanyeol hyung stay in here and take care of her"

The rest of the boys left and it was only me and Chanyeol. The room was so quiet until chanyeol spoke up.

"I'm sorry Lisa" he said breaking the awkwardness in room. I could tell he was sorry. His eyes was full of sadness. Why is he sad? I'm the one that got kidnaped.

"If you're sorry then let me go" I said. That's what he did. He let me go. He untied the ropes around my arms and legs making sure that no one could see him.

"Go before anyone sees you. Oh wait here's your phone." He handed me my phone and I dasi run run run out of here.

I unlocked my phone and saw 53 miss calls and 127 messages. Most of them were mainly from jimin.

Thai princess:
Hello I'm back :)

No jams boy:
WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!!??
I WAS SO WORRIED!

Thai princess:
Aww you cared for me? Cute
I was away with my family, sorry.

I lied to him. I hate lying to people. I don't want him to know the truth.

No jams boy:
Good that you're safe now.
I've got to go.
Bye lisa :)

Thai princess:
Bye jimin <3

--------

BTS' COMEBACK IN COMING UP IN A MONTH OMG HOLD ONTO YOUR WIGS