seven.

lisa's pov.

i woke up with a massive headache and found myself lying in a dark empty room.
ugh not this again.
"good morning princess" sehun says as he walks through the door with a cup of water in his hands. aw for me? how sweet. i got up and looked around for a way for me to escape.
"there's no escape love" sehun smirked.
"why are you doing this sehun?"
"why? because you're mine! if i can't have you then no one else will." he yelled
"oh and that jimin kid won't stop calling you. gosh he's so annoying" sehun laughed and stood up walking towards the door.
he left. he left me in here alone. how rude. he could've at least gave me food and that cup or water in his hand but noooo.

jimin's pov.

i found her location. after 2 days i found her location. i called namjoon and told him to call the rest of the members, jin, yoongi, hoseok, jungkook and taehyung to meet me at our secret spot where we have our important secret meetings.
"guys i've got Lisa's location so now all we need to do is track it and get her away from sehun"
all of us hopped in the van and drove off to where lisa was.

Lisa's pov.

i was sleeping until i heard a bunch of noises. i woke up thanks to who ever rudely interrupted my beauty sleep and saw taehyung by the door.
"tae what are you doing here? how did you find me?"
"shh let's get out of here"
"where's the rest of the boys?"
"jimin's gone somewhere and the rest of the members are in the van waiting."
i followed taehyung to where the van was parked. everyone was here but jimin.

park jimin where are you?

a/n

i haven't updated in 3 months lol sorry. anyways guess who's comeback is tomorrow? WANNA ONE!! okay well let me explain... bts and exo are like my favourite groups but like wanna one is currently my ult so yeah anyways. also check out my new book
"letters to you" it's a stray kids ff so please do check it out :)