six.

lisa's pov

the next day i woke up with a very bad headache.

ding dong!!

i went to the door and opened it but he was standing there right in front of me.
..... oh sehun.

"what are you doing here sehun?"

every step i took, he would take a step forward. he was so close to now.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" someone yelled from behind. It was Park Jimin.

"What if I dont?" Sehun replied with a smirk.

I punched sehun in the nose and ran to Jimin. He gave me a big hug. Behind him stood 6 good looking boys and 8 good looking boys. It was the rest of bts and exo. (Ok yes. Exo and I aren't in good terms right now but I can't help it. They are all good looking)

I got pulled away from jimin and got slapped on the cheek. Ouch. Stupid stupid Sehun. He dragged me out of the house and shoved me inside his car.

"S-Sehun where are you taking me" I asked him 

"Shut the fuck up if you don't wanna die" He said coldly while keeping his eyes on the road.

I don't know why this is happening. I did nothing to him. I don't deserve this. 

The car stopped at a random place in the middle of no where. Sehun got out of the car first then dragged me by the hair into the house. The house was quite huge. It was basically a mansion. I was starring at the mansion for quite a while until I felt Sehun's hand on my wrist dragging me after him into the house.

Jimin's pov

I can't believe I just let her go like that. I watched Lisa walk out of her house with that psychopath. I should've stopped her but I didn't . I just let her go. Stupid Jimin.

I looked up and faced the 8 boys who I assume are a part of Sehun's group. 

"Where is she?" I asked them.

No one relplied.

"I SAID WHERE IS SHE?" I repeated

"Woah calm down tough guy. She's gone far far far away from you and guess what? You will never be able to find her." The tall guy with dark hair said. 

I left a house and along with my group, bts. 

I'm so mad. Even though I only just met her, she means so much to me. I like it a lot when I'm talking to her. 

Lisa, I will find you.

a/n

wow. I'm so sorry for not updating. I wanted to delete this book but I'm too lazy. I'm coming out with a new book called 'amnesia'. I'll try to update this book.