Par 4

Part 4; Revenge....

Okay, I know what you're thinking, she's going to take revenge, how lame and childish...

But no, I never can hurt him, despite the fact that he has hurt me tremendously.

Anyway, back to the story.

He kept on calling me for a few weeks, I didn't answer back. Not even in a text. I was way too wounded to say anything.

But I did hear his voicemail, which went something like 'Annabelle, it's been a week, seriously answer the phone. I promise I won't hurt you. You don't have to meet her. Just stop making me feel guilty...please.''

I didn't respond. Why? Cause I simply can't trust that he won't hurt me again.

He broke my heart once, so hell yeah, he can do it again and again. He's the only one that actually has the ability to do so. No other guy, can touch my heart in any way possible.

So, the revenge? I just thought of trying to put him in my shoes. I wanted him to feel the pain I felt. Not literally. I just wanted to see what his reaction would be, if I were to be with someone else. Honestly speaking, I don't think he's going to be touched by it. He might even be happy for me. Who knows right?

The only issue is that I can't talk with another guy. Even though we've been broken up for so long, and he's been in a relation ever since. But this time, I had to risk it, and try. I may never know if he still has feelings for me, unless I do so. He's so good at suppressing his feelings, so you can never tell what he's thinking.

I thought frankly between myself and realised I can't lie to myself and say I can actually fall for another. So I figured the only way is to act that I'm in a relationship. That might as well get his attention, and if he cares, he'd contact me or would show any signs of jealousy.

Do you think he would?

In part 5, we'll unravel that.