Part 8

Tomorrow had finally arrived. I obviously didn't sleep well last night, as I was thinking of how I'm going to cope when seeing them together in the so called 'peace gathering.'

I just realised we didn't agree upon the time of the meeting. I felt fatigued. I didn't want to meet up with them. I wanted to call and cancel. But unfortunately, he called me.

''Hey, you. What time are we meeting today?''

''Hey... Um, I don't know. What time is your girlfriend free anyway?''

''She says she can meet up in about an hour's time. If that's okay with you.''

*feeling a lump in my throat*, I managed to say: ''yeah, sure I'll be there at your place in an hour.''

''Perfect. Looking forward to seeing you, friend.''

''For heavens sake! May you please stop saying the word friend after every sentence? I get that I'm your friend. Okay?!''

''Calm down Annabelle. I won't say it. I promise. Just please try not to blow your head of in the gathering. I'm really not up for a fight with you.''

''Sure thing. See you in an hour. Bye.''

Of course, I was raged like hell. I thought I'd have to let my anger out before seeing them. So I yelled and broke everything around me. *I sound crazy, I know.* I felt I had lost my mind through anger. I hated love. I hated him. I hated everyone. Hate is a strong word, I know. But I had seriously lost it. I strained my foot from kicking the cupboard so hard, I couldn't walk properly. I was a mess. Do you blame me? Is it somehow pleasurable to see the one you love holding someone else's hand in front of your face? I'm afraid not. Unless, I'm totally heartless! Which I'm not. Unfortunately.

Okay. It was now time to stop acting crazy, and to go see them.

I arrived, and knocked on the door, and she answered it. How wonderful.....

''Hi, you must be Annabelle, I'm Jane. Please come in.''

*then he showed up.*

Looking dreamy and handsome as ever, that I've forgotten about my rage, and basically melted in his eyes.

''Hey Annabelle, please make yourself comfortable. I'll leave you two for a while to get to know each other?''

''No, Sam. Please, let's just talk, the three of us together. Okay.''

''Jane, I have nothing against you or Sam. I'm nothing but an ex. A past, that has ended long ago. Rest assure that Sam does not hold any feelings for me. He loves you only. You've been with him for about a year now. He loves you dearly. Who am I to interfere in the face of true love? I want nothing of you or Sam, except the fact of knowing that he's okay, and happy.''

*both were speechless.*

* I felt tears in my eyes. I think he noticed, cause he asked Jane to leave us for a while alone.*

*she left.* *i looked down, cause I knew if I looked at him, I'd end up crying.*

''Are you ok?'' *I didn't answer. So he came up and sat next to me. Gently hugging me* I didn't want to let go... For the first time in about a year's time, I have felt safe and ...happy.

He kissed my forehead. I felt complete. I felt as if I owned the entire world at the palm of my hands. I was in heaven....

Then ''she'' came back.

''Are you guys okay?''

''Yes, Jane, Annabelle just needed a hug. She's fine.''

''Alright Sam, I think I better leave now.''

''Ok, you take care.''

*staring into his eyes, I wanted to stay forever.*

''Ill be here Sam, if you ever need me.''

*his girlfriend looked annoyed*

''Thanks for Coming Anna, goodbye.''

---- & I left. --------

Friend? Sure.

I was in love more that I've ever been before.

Except for the fact that, I was in love with someone that belongs to...someone else.

--------- part 9 loading-------