Annabelle & Sam Part 1

He's looking at me. Seriously? He sent me a long break-up text last night. So why on earth is he staring now. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to come up and talk to you? Haha..not going to happen.
Strolling along...when suddenly:
''Hey.'' Slightly touching my arms.
''Don't touch me...please.''
''Sorry.''
'' Annabelle, can we talk?''
''No, there's nothing to talk about.''
''You broke up with me last night. It's like this every week or so. You end it and you come running back. So, stop okay? Leave me alone.''
''I didn't want to get back together. I just wanted to be friends. I don't want us to carry any baggage in our hearts. You're still special to me. We shared so much together. I can't let it all go.''
''Friends? After all this love, you ask me to be your friend?''
''Sam, seriously. I love you, and always will. I know we're not lovers, nor can we be friends. Can you just...be in my life?''
''No expectations... Just you. There. Please. ''
''Annabelle, you do know, that sooner or later, I will be in love again, with someone else. You just have to accept it. Just like I accepted that you're not the one for me.''
''Yes...of course I can accept that. I'll be most happy for you to....love another.''
''Okay. Great. So it's all settled now. No hurt feelings and we're...so called friends.'' ''Yeah...sure Sam... Friends.''
''Awesome. See you later Annabelle.''
Can love turn into friendship...?