~3~

My opened and I was still cuddling with Niall but I could have sworn that we were on the couch. Unless he moved the couch into my room, which is highly unlikely and what I want to have happened. I looked around and Niall is asleep. Shit.

We're on my bed. At least I'm in the same outfit that I last remember myself being in.

I got ready for the day and ran out of the front door without waking Niall up.

I ran to Harry's house which was only four houses down.

When he answered the door I fell to my knees, crying. What would my dad think of me now? He's probably looking down and disowning me right now. What have I done?

   "Hey, babe, c'mon, let's get you inside, okay?" Harry helped me to my feet and we went into his room.

Harry closed the door and sat on his white queen sized bed. I sat next to him before he showed me a message from me.

It's a picture of me sleeping and cuddling with Niall.

   "Harry, I-" I tried to explain to him what happened.

   "I told you how I felt, and now you're dating him. I just want you to know that I'm leaving." Harry had tears forming in his emerald green, sad eyes.

   “Where are you going? Are you coming back?” I asked him.

   “I can’t tell you the destination, but I will be back in one month. I’m leaving tomorrow morning, but your boyfriend won’t let me see you anymore.” Harry said and turned away so I wouldn’t have to see him cry.

I got off of the bed, and went in front of him, kneeling, and wiped the tears off of his cheeks.

   “Harry, why are you leaving the person who has loved you since she was born?” I asked him.

   “If you love something or someone, you let them go, for someday they will find you again.” He told me and I started to cry.

I don’t want him to leave. I love him, I have loved him, and I always will.

Harry stood up, and helped me up.

   “I want you to feel something. Feeling is better than knowing.” He told me and held my hands in his.

He kissed me and I did not hesitate to kiss back.

I felt like I’m flying in the fourth of July, where fireworks are everywhere.

   Harry slowly pulled away, “Here, take this.” He took off his paper airplane necklace, and put it on me.

   “Is this-“ I started, but Harry cut me off.

   “So you don’t forget me and what we have. I’m really going to miss you.” He hugged me.

   “Harry, you know that I don’t love Niall, right?” I whispered to him.

He looked at me and smiled, “I know. I can tell from our kiss. And, guess what?” He told me.

   “What?” I asked.

   “You just cheated on your fake boyfriend with your real one.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

   “Since you’re my real boyfriend, does that means that we’ve been dating for fifteen years?” I asked him.

   He smiled, “Yes, ever since that day when I asked you to marry me and you said yes when we were four.”

   “And then your mom got mad when she found out that you gave me her wedding ring.” I smiled at the memory.