~5~

"I'm more of a bodyguard. You see, when the person who has loved her since the first day he has laid his eyes in her is in the hospital, there has to be someone to look over her." Zayn crossed his arms and gave Niall a condescending glare.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not in the hospital. Unless my front door is the hospital, last time I checked, it wasn't. She doesn't need you. Right, babe?" Niall asked, pulling me towards him.

"Harry." I mumbled so only I could hear it.

"What?" Niall and Zayn said in unison.

I yanked my arm away from Niall and stood at the bottom of the steps, away from both of them.

"Only Harry can call me babe and I-I just need to run." And with that, I ran to the Hospital.

As I was running, I found a Shiba Inu laying in the middle of the road. It has the same look of remorse that I do. It must have lost someone important to them.

I bent down and put my hand out, "Come here, sweetie." I said in a gentle voice.

It picked it's head up and ran over to me.

"Hi." I smiled and pet the dog that is covering my face with it's kisses.

"Do you want to come with me?" Wow, I'm talking to a dog..

I started to walk and the dog walked right by my side.

"Good gir-boy. Good boy." Oops, he is definitely a boy.

We arrived at the hospital and they didn't say anything about me having a dog with me. Cool, okay, focus, Kayla.

"Excuse me?" I asked the guy at the front desk.

"What can I do for a beauty like you?" He flirted.

I ignored it, "May I have the room number for Harry Styles, please?" I asked.

"Is he your boyfriend, or can I take you out to dinner?" He winked.

Wow. The only person who says cheesy pick-up lines to me is Harry. Just having this random guy do it to me feels like I'm cheating on Harry.

"He's my fiancée." I said politely.

"He's a lucky man. Check room 314." he told me.

"Thank you." I told him and went to the elevator with the dog.

We were alone, so I checked for a tag, nothing, not even a collar.

"Hm. What should I call you? How about Riot?" When I said, 'Riot' the dogs tail wagged.

Okay, looks like I have a new family member.

I pet him and we arrived at the third floor.

"314." I kept mumbling as I passed the numbers.

I found the room and saw an empty cot and a heart monitor that had a dead line.

No. This cannot happen.

Then a nurse came in, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but-"

This is not happening.

I just lost the love of my life.

I literally feel my heart breaking into millions of tiny pieces.

I ran out of the hospital and into the forest with Riot by my side.