Chapter # 1 :

Picture of Zoey :
"Well it's thanksgiving and i'm alone...great!". Zoey check through her phone and sees 3 new messages from Denice (denice is zoey's ex) she writes:"hey zo i was thinking if you could meet me at starbucks and then we can hang out a bit, sounds good?". It's been almost a year since Zoey and Denice Broke up but they're are still friends. Zoey's writes: "yeah sounds good to me I'll meet you there at 10am, bye"

Zoey recalls what she has to do for the day and then takes a shower, She wears her tight jeans and a black Shirt with white Sneakers. As She makes her way to the Starbuks She bumps into a Girl that doesn't seems like to be from L.A . Zoey says: hey watch where you going....(she gets cut of by just the look of the girl. She's the most beautiful girl she has ever seen in her life. She can't help but look at thoes beautiful Sea green Eyes of that girl. Suddenly she Shook her head and says:...um I'm sorry, are you ok?" She replies: "yeah...I'm....ok, it's ok I'm sued to this"
Zoey raise an eye brow and asks: what do you mean?" she replies: nothing....i have to go now sorry". Then Zoey yells from behind as the beauty is clearly very busy running away :"Whats your name?!" She pretends like she didn't hear that and leaves as fast as possible.

Zoey makes her way upto starbucks and have a great time with Denice. Let's say They Are "Friends With Benefits". They Hook Up sometimes when they are lonely and alone. Both Of them makes there way upto college. And as Both of them enters the college Zoey saw that beauty again, This time she was looking more pretty then ever. Denice says "Damn she's hot"
Zoey looks at her and says "yeah she is". Suddenly a bunch of Guys Come near her and start hitting on her she looks A little bit uncomfortable. Zoey walks upto them and says "Don't you guys have all the college guys to hit on? Leave her Alone" A guy named Kevin says"hey look MR. Protector is here to save her little Girlfriend from us,Awww how cute" Zoey says" Awww, look kevin's boyfriend Couldn't give him the satisfaction he wanted, so sad." Kevin gets angry: "hey listen you lil bitch i'll advise you to get the fuck out of here and mind your own business" She replies" yeah like i care." C'mon Dude you Scared of a Girl, man I'm Ashamed to even call you a Girl." they whole Crowd echoed with Oh's. He says"Your gonna regret this, i promise" then he leaves.

Zoey asks This girl "Are you ok?" She replies" yeah i am thanks for that, i appreciate that alot" Zoey then says" No problem thoes jerks are a Pain in everybody's ass" She lets out a small laugh and then smiles at her. Zoey says " By the Way my name is Zoey". The Girl says: Hi Zoey, I'm Kristen, And it is very nice to meet you". Both of them Sea Green and Ocean Blue Eyes meet each other....

So guys this is my first book ever and i think it's pretty shitty cuz i'm just going with the flow dont know the story just plaaning everything at the time when i'm writing and i hope u are enjoying me shitty story so far and i'll update as soon as possible! Bye