Chapter 10

Kristen's Pov

It's been almost 4 years to our relationship..I'm glad I could make her fall in love with me, Eventhough it was the Best effort of my life She sighs walking into the room As i entered the room , I saw 2 men Sitting with Zi, She has become a really successful Business Woman. I'm really Proud of My Little Angel..Sometimes I'm Just scared I'd Lose her..It's like really hard to explain what I feel for her..Whenever I'm With her, I feel like..there's someone who actually cares..She closes door  behind her and looks at Zoey "Zi Are you busy babe?" She looks at me With a smile on her face "Yeah babe, I'll meet you after 14 Mins sharp, Downstairs" I smiled Back.

Zoey's Pov

"The shares of the Company belongs to me and I can do Whatever I want, I'm Responsible for whatever happens Next, Or should I say, I'm Not selling my Dad's company to you guys" I saw Kristen walking into the room, Max and Bruce Have been after my Dad's company for long now. I can't Sell it like this, I knew their intentions on What they're gonna do With this company, And I made Dad A promise.."Babe i'll meet you after 14 mins, yeah?" She smiled and closed to door Behind her. I saw Max and Bruce Looking at her with not-so-friendly eye. "Hey you guys, What are you two" They just looked at me with The heat of failure in their eyes"You guys have my word, No matter what I Won't sell the Company, You shall leave Now" They gave me a last warning "Zoey Robbinson, You'll Regret this Choice, We Shall leave now, Have A Good Day" I smiled in The best professional manner and Lead them towards the Exit.

Kristen's Pov

I was going though Zi's things, "Oh well this girl really has a wild sex drive, doesn't she" I smiled and put the toys back. I Felt warm, yet soft hand grabbing my waist. "Mhm..Is that so..?" I gasped at her touch and giggled abit "Oh well, You have your Own Desires I guess.." I felt Comfortable When she hugged me, It Almost felt like a Teddy bear hugged me, It was Nice and Cozy"Well, I suppose, We'll have to find that out soon.."She started Kisses my neck, slowly. I turned around and looked into her eyes. "I-I want to Talk to you A-About something.. " Great, good timing to shudder . She pulled me closer,grabbing my waist, Both of her Hands Around me "Mhm, And what is it Babe..?" I Looked down, My hands holding her arms "Well..I'm sort of scared.." She rasies one eye Brow looking at me with a smile on her face, That smile Always Looked goood at her "And you're scared of..?" "Of losing you..it's been 5 years to us, You were always there when i needed you..never backed down from me, Whenever i was sick, we were with me All night, taking care of me, Which is Cute..What if i lose u..?She tilted her head and Cupped my face "Well..thats because I love you, Rememeber when you asked me in the park that i wanted To Love you..and i can Make you Love me..You did It..And I'd Do anything for your smile, Anything at all." She kissed my head and said "And no you won't lose me ever, because I have a surprise for you.."

My heart was beating faster than ever when I heard She has a surprise, not that I don't like her surprises, But it just makes me Anxious.."Close Your Eyes" she said, I did as she said so "W-Whats the S-surprise..?"

Zoey's Pov

The nervousness Looked so Cute on her, I would just kiss her but something had to be done, because it was Now or Never I bend down on My knees and said"Open your eyes.."She did and I got to see the best reaction ever"Will you marry me..?" She started crying..It was the best time of my life.. "Yes!"She said and We kissed for a bit. "You don't have to worry about leaving me now..I'm not going anywhere.."

(At Night)
"Babe Are you ready..?" I yelled from downstairs "Gimme 2 mins Zi I'm almost done" I sighed at her cute voice, It's sweet plus it melts my heart. I don't know why Kris's having these thoughts of me leaving her. I love her,as promised if she Made me Fall for her There is no Power on Earth that can make me Leave her. I heard The footsteps Of Kris walking downstaris "Ah..Finally-" Damn she's hot, Yeah i know shes born Hot but this is something else, I can just Bang her Right away.."You.Look.Incredibe." I said and she blushed a deep red. "Can't we just stay here.." I wrapped her around my arms and pulled her close and said"Close to each other..I bet You're wearing thoes Lace Panties" Thoes Lace Garments just..tingles my neck man.

I saw her blushing hard as well as smirking "Well, My Parents wanted to meet you for so long Zi, You don't want to Keep them waiting, Besides, We're forever after this..it's just one night" She kissed my cheek and it brought a smile on my face. "Lets go"she said, We walked out of the house locking everything.

(During The Drive)

Kristen's Pov

"You're Nervous Zi?" I Looked up at her, I could tell she was sweating, besides She was meeting my parents, For the first time for my sake! "Mhm..I'm Ok babe, don't worry" She smiled at me, I love when she does all these things just for my sake..Im really grateful for her- "Zi Watch out!" A Car Stopped infront of us "Motherfuckers, Wait here. I'm Gonna deal With them.." She said without listening to a word I said "Hey Wait! Don't go Zi, lets just drive!!!" I could see them fighting, Suddenly He took out his Gun and Strocked it On Zoey's head "Hey get the girl, thats all we want" Said the guy. "What about this girl?" Leave her here, The boss said only her Girlfriend" I was scared as i couldnt see them anymore, Suddenly My Vision got Blind and I Fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Words Counted: 1150

Well hello there My Darling, Nice to meet y'all again. Sorry for not updating For atleast A Month, Why? cuz i was in a mess, with my life. Lets keep it that way. I'm still not sure How im gonna do things in the Future bt One Thing is for Sure that Tomorrow, You'll get an update. Bye Stay Awesome, and Keep that Smile, It Looks beautiful on You! :3
Peace out!