you dont understand

A/N this is Daniel

So we got to Daniel place and he had a dinner prepared for us it was steak. "Nice dinner but I'm not hungry." I said knowing that I ate already.
"Ok i have a movie planed for us and maybe some desert if you know what I mean." Uhhhhh yep the same stupid Daniel. So we head into the living room to watch The amazing spider man. "Babe I have to go to the bathroom," he said as he got up.
"First I'm not your babe and second I don't care.

Next thing I know I hear something crash and I go into his room to see if he's hurt.
"Daniel are you ok," I yelled. Then the door shuts behind me and I turn around.
"Hey babe its time for dessert." he said with a huge smirk on his face. I tried to run but there was not where to go. "Look leave me alone I don't have any thing you want," I said scared out of my mind. "Tsk tsk you should know that begging just makes me happier." He throws me on the bed and I start crying and begging for him to stop and he yelling "STOP" and punching me then I just sat still but he kept slapping me and punching me and that's how it began.

I was dropped off at home at five in the morning. So i just walk upstairs and got in my bed crying. A little while later Hannah came in.
"Whats wrong Kate", Hannah asked worriedly.
"H-hhhe r-rapppppp." I just couldn't get it out.
"Are you sure," she asked.
"what the fuck do you mean are you sure yes I am," I yelled.
"I was bleeding and I told him to stop he just wouldn't listen."
"Well next time don't struggle" she said with a hint of sadness.
"What the fuck so its my fault." I said still shocked at what Hannah said to me.
"Look all I'm saying is that is you would have just listened then none of this wouldn't have happen, she said calmly. "Are you fucking serious." Hannah has gone to far.
"Just get out my room I wanna be alone." I said starting to cry again. With that Hannah left but not before she said "Just think about it."

"Kate wake up you need to go fix dad some dinner," Hannah said. I'm so tired and sore but I got up and made him some fish and yellow rice. After he said it was good I left and took a shower. (I still had on my clothes from last night.)

Beep beep beep.
"Damn alarm. Uhhhhh time for school," I moaned. I got up and put on some black ripped skinnies a BVB tee black vans and I grabbed a BVB hoodie. I ran down stairs and grabbed and apple then ran outside and got in my black mustang. I was avoiding Hannah.

I was walking in the building when I was greeted by Tiffany and her crew. "What do you want," I asked with a smirk on my face. I knew Tiffany was still mad about the nose thing.
"You know exactly why I'm mad," Tiffany yelled.
"Whatever," I said trying to walk away. But not before I felt the first punch which was delivered by none other than HANNAH. ___________________________Yes I know huge cliffhanger oh no has her best friend friend changed on her who will protect her now. Please leave a comment vote and follow meh I luv chu <3 <3 <3 (don't let the luv dieeeee)