Hell house

a/n this is angel

"What are you doing here Daniel," still a little shocked he showed up.
"Ready for round two" he said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Uhhhhh no," I can't believe he showed up.
"Awe babe don't be like that" he said leaning against the doorframe.
"One I'm not your babe and two leave before I call the cops.
"I said getting annoyed. Then a car pulled into the drive way.
"Who's that babe." now I was mad. "Quit calling me babe and none of your business." Angel got out the car. Maybe I haven't described angel yet she like 5'6, she has jet black hair. She also has her nose pierce, her second earhole on both ears, her tongue, and angel bites. ( a/n sorry you guys I love piercings ) "Hey angel," I called. Daniel looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Who is" this angel said.
"I'm Daniel." he said looking at her full with lust.
"No no no no no no no Daniel you take your nasty horny self home, I said before he pulled out the nice card. "Awwww come on babe I need you." With that I slapped him.
"Get out of here, I said full with anger. "Ok fine," he said but not before he came up and kissed angel on the lips.
I could tell she didn't like it because she tried to push him off but he pushed her against the wall. I ran over to them and punched him hard in the face then grabbed angel and pulled her in the house and close the door and locked it.
"Ah ah ah you should know that I know where your spare key is," Daniel said opening up the door.
"Run into my room and don't stop, I whispered.
"NOW, I said. we began to run and we made it to the room I locked it. But he kept banging on the door.
"Come out Kate or I will tell Hannah your secret," he said thinking that would work.
"Go ahead," I yelled back.
"We aren't friends anyway and for the record I'm calling the cops."
Ding dong!! who could that be. I heard Daniel run downstairs and open the door.
"Oh hello Han," Daniel said.
"Hey Dan," she said back.
"Why didn't you just come in, don't you have your key," He asked.
"Ummm yea its just I forgot it, Hannah replied.
"It's like he forgot about us," Angel whispered.
"I know but trust me he hasn't," I whispered back.
"Why are you here dan" Hannah said. "Actually Han Kate is hiding from me," Daniel replied
"Do you know where," Hannah replied. "Yep he said popping the p.
"Oh ok. Well I'm going to my room," she said.
"Wait Han there's something you should know. Kate is gay," he said. I turned around to look at angel expression.
"What I already knew" angel said. "Where is she," Hannah said threw clenched teeth.
"Upstairs in her room." He said.
"Hide somewhere there coming" I whispered.

Before she could Hannah open my door and slapped me hard on my face. "What the fuck" I yelled.
"You little bitch You've seen me naked and you went boy shopping with me. that explains why you didn't want to go out with Dan. You know what I glad he raped you. Maybe you can get your mind right, matter fact maybe he should raped you again because obviously you haven't learned your lesson," Hannah chanted
"Hannah I can't believe you. No your the bitch all you've done was tell me to do this and that." I said with tears coming down my face.
"What do you mean I did all this for you I said by your side the whole time I even dress like this for you." Hannah said more softly.
"But Hannah I never asked you to change you could have been the most popular girl in school as long as you was there we would have been friends. I said wiping my eyes off. "Well good because I decide to take Tiffany up on the offer I'm becoming part of her crew." She said walking away.
"Oh and I can't have a gay best friend so yea were not friends" then she left. I turned and looked at angel and Daniel. angels face was full of anger and Daniel was holding her back. I walked up to Daniel and slapped him in his face. he dropped angel and slapped me back. "Really just get the fuck out," I said my face burning.
"No I was promised a round two." He said now his face full with anger.
"If won't give me it then I'll just take angel," he said looking at angel.
"No you can't," I said running to angel and he beat me to her.
"Get off of me," angel yelled.
"As a matter of fact I'm a take her instead." He smirked
"Noooo. take me instead," I said.
"Nope your old news," He said.

I ran over to punch him then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Hannah help me" Daniel yelled.

Hannah came in and held me down while he took angel away. I pushed her off of me and ran down stairs where Daniel just drove off. I jumped In my car and followed him.