thirteen || problem arises

Under the moonlight on the balcony of a hotel room sat a girl. Her eyes were glistening in the dark and her ever so lovely (H/C) hair swayed gracefully in the air. She looked up at the moon, smiling. Today was a great- no, it was a special day for her. Earlier, at the park where she and her friends went to, she actually admitted her feeling for the boy she loved and the moment he kissed her back was the moment her life completely changed.

After that horrific and teriffying experience, she finally felt peace. She's now happy, feeling no fear at all. With her friends and boyfriend with her, she won't ever be scared once again.

They're always there for her and she's always there for them. That's how friendship works.

She stood up, feeling the cool breeze and entered the room again, scanning the room and saw that everyone was already fast asleep.  She climbed to her bed and closed her eyes, the smile still planted on her face.

The next day..

Finally, it was morning. Another day at the region of love. A raven-haired boy thought as he sat up his bed. He looked around the room then suddenly noticed that something.. was off.

So, with a mind filled with fear and a pounding heart, he slowly stood up and walked over to his girlfriend's bed.

She's not there.

And it's only 6:00 in the morning. She always, always wakes up at 8:00 am, so why isn't she here? Everyone else was still asleep, shouldn't she be too? The only reason why she's gone could be.. Ash shook his head. No. No. No. They defeated him. Pikachu defeated him. He's gone. He wont't come back again. Ever.

Perhaps she went to the bathroom? He turned around and walked slowly to the door, praying with all his heart for the door to be closed and she's inside. But oh, how he was wrong. The door was opened, meaning she couldn't be in there. Then..

Please, don't let that happen to her again.. please, oh, please..

Walking back to the bed, his eyes suddenly spotted a note on her bed. It wasn't adressed to anyone, heck, it doens't even say anything outside letter. Weird.

He picked it up and opened it, reading it slowly.

If you're reading this, then that means that your precious, little (Y/N)'s with us. If you want to save her, we're at the forest right beside this hotel but goodluck in saving her, cause she's not exactly the nice, caring, and sweet (Y/N) she used to be.

-unknown

His hands shook - with fear and anger - as he read the letter. He crumpled the letter inside his hands, tears slowly forming in his eyes. What do they mean not the nice, caring, sweet (Y/N)? He threw the paper angrily. What have they done to her?!

He needed to save her, now.

Ash looked around the room, and upon seeing everyone else still asleep, he quickly wrote a letter and placed it on top of his bed. Grabbing all of his pokeballs, he ran out of the hotel, determination building inside of him.

---