ninteen || back to alola

A few days passed and finally, after all these painful and horrible months, everything's all right once again. Team Flare has officially been defeated and the Golden Trainers couldn't be more happy. (Y/N)'s completely fine now - all her injuries were healed - and she's wearing that breathtaking smile of hers once again.

Ash and (Y/N)'s Pikachu have grown closer and they're together now, just like their trainers, making Bonnie - the matchmaker she is - really, really happy. Speaking of her, once she found out that Clemont and Serena left her here and didn't take her to fight, things didn't go pretty.

"I'm still a part of the Golden Trainers!" she yelled.

"But you're too young-" Clemont tried desperately to calm her sister down.

"AGE DOES NOT MATTER! I. AM. STILL. ONE. OF. THE. GOLDEN. TRAINERS!" were her exact words before storming out of the room and going outside the hotel.

Yep, not pretty, indeed.

But still, things couldn't get any better.

---

(Y/N) was about to board the plane at the airport and she was really sad about leaving Kalos. Things didn't excatly go as planned, but she admit, it was an amazing - and painful - experience to her. Aside from being controlled and everything, she found out that Arcues herself chose HER! And she met incredible friends as she traveled AND, even gor herslef a boyfriend. She smiled at the thought, but as quickly as it went, it was gone.

Her friends were standing right beside her, also feeling sad. They haven't even gotten to explore Kalos yet, and she was already leaving. But even though a lot of bad things happened, they were always there for each other in their times of need.

"So.. goodbye, I guess.." Bonnie said gloomily.

"Yeah.. goodbye, it was a really great summer. Well, apart from.. you know.." Serena added.

"Hey, cheer up guys! This isn't goodbye, yet! I promise you I'll go back here next summer," (Y/N) smiled as everyone else did too.

"Yeah, you're right, (Y/N)!" Bonnie exclamied.

"Bye guys! Thanks for everything you did this summer! I'll definetely miss you all," (Y/N) said before finally going inside the airplane, already thinking about next summer.

She heard her friends, "Bye!" from behind and smiled to herself, then, she quickly turned around and grinned happily to all of them, shouting,

"See you next summer!"

---

And that brings the story to an end! I know it was kind of rushed but I really, really hoped you all enjoyed it! It was really fun making these chapters, I'll admit and writing a new chapter of this book actually make me feel happy when I'm sad or something. Also, I really enjoy reading your comments - they all make me smile :)

Thanks, everyone, for you support to this book! 

                                                 Sincerely Yours,
                                                  Meiyla