Chapter Cuarto

Hey, wattpadians! I know, I know but please don't kill me! I have been very busy! Between work and school it's been very stressful so I'm truly sorry! Can you forgive me? Here goes another chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's POV⭐

"...the beta." Oh thank the heavens for a second I thought he was going to say alpha. I mean I can barely take care of myself, I can't even imagine what the pack would look like with me in charge. A shudder passed though my body at the thought. "Oh and if anything happens to the alpha like if he dies, or he doesn't find his mate, or his mate dies, you will be will be in charge." Damn it. Why oh why? I shook my mind hand (does that make sense?) at the sky. "okay enough chitchat. Lets get down to what we came out here for...getting you in shape," he said just a little too happy. "I am in shape...a circle is a shape," I reply sarcastically. "You know what I mean. Now go run 20 laps around the block and don't try to cheat I'll be counting," he looked at me accusingly. Pffft as if I would chea-... fine to be honest it has crossed my mine a few times, but it isn't like I have the guts to do it. I mean it's my dad we are talking about here.

After the twenty laps I was ready to go and take a nap, but my dad had different ideas. "Alright you can take a quick water break, but make it super duper fast," he yelled, but I was already inside. I looked and sounded like I hadn't had water in like three days."So are you done?" I jumped at the voice, but then I realized it was just my dad. "Yea, so is that all we are doing?" I asked. "Ummm no you are gonna do ladders. Which is 10 push-ups, 10 weighted squats, and 10 split lunges and then a lap. After you are done with the lap you are gonna repeat all of that, but this time you are gonna do it 9 times and the lap and so on," he explained. "You expect me to be alive after I do all of that or...what?" I questioned him. "Yes and we are gonna do this every day of the week but with a different workout. I promise you by the of this week you will be running those 20 laps like you walking to the corner." Whatever! I think that he is expecting to much of me, I'm probably going to die and it's his fault.

~~Line Break~~

Finally it's the end of the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this an extremely short chapter but it's something. I'm truly sorry.
P.S. I'm not dead!