One - Doomsday

Hestia

Mount Olympus has become a living hell. The Olympians are in despair, desperately attempting to fend off the enemy forces. I sit here, keeping the hearth blazing, though the coals are slowly losing their amber glow.

Zeus

My brethren surround me, fending off the minor monsters that have come to seize Olympus. It is only a matter of time before the major threats come in, and we are already tired from days of constant battling. We are the gods. And yet we can be so easily defeated. We only have one hope. I must call in the demigods.

Hades

I smile as I watch my siblings fall. Instead of waiting idly by for something else to conquer Olympus, I had decided to gather my own army. An army of Giants. And Titans. And me. All I had to do was open the Doors of Death and allow them safe passage into the mortal world. And I will soon be on my brother's throne. King of Olympus.

Percy

The Demigod Army stands around me. I have Riptide drawn, using it as a pointer to the map of Olympus, home of the gods. "We received a distress call from Zeus himself," I say. "The gods, our parents, need us. And we are not going to let them down."

Elijah

The bell rings, and I hurry out of Science, my textbooks in my arms. I rush to my locker, but too late. Brett Samson stands in front of it.

"Hey puke bucket," he jeers. My last name is Buckets. "Oh, so original," I retort, and step to the side, attempting to open my locker with his beefy behind in front of it. He smacks my books out of my hands.

I crouch onto the floor, picking them up. An old piece of gum is on the ground. Brett puts his foot on my back and forces me down. My arms give, and soon my face is mere inches from the gum wad.

"Eat it," Brett orders, and I attempt to stand back up. He pushes me harder to the ground. "Eat. It." I reach my arm out for the gum, but at the last second I pull it back and grab Brett's ankle. I pull him hard to the ground. His head smacks against the linoleum flooring.

Not bothering to pick up my books, I storm out of the hallway in a fit of rage. I can hear Brett's cries of pain two hallways away. I smile.

Arriving home, I realize that I have none of my books. I have a bunch of homework tonight. Whatever. I need to get away from this place. And so, I open my window and step out onto the old oak tree. I climb down and run to the only solitary place in New York: Long Island Sound.

--

A/N - Thanks for reading! I hope you like this idea! If you want me to continue, please vote and comment! Also read my other stuff, The Faction Games and Terror Resurrects.
Until next chapter,
FanFicJunction