Chapter 1: Beginning

A\N: Edited.

However if you saw any mistakes such as grammar errors, plot errors, wrong spellings etc. feel free to correct the author. It'll help a lot once the story is finish, not just for you but for future readers too.

_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

Rintis Island, home of the best superhero children there is.

°

°

°

°

°

Has been suffering days of constant rain, and today is no different

Has been suffering days of constant rain, and today is no different. It was a night full of swirling winds and treacherous lighting and thunder. It wasn't considered a storm however it is indeed a strong one. Fortunately enough, almost everyone in Rintis Island are at the comforts of their warm home, enjoying the warmth it provided. Well almost everyone...

For a man was still figting the horrible weather on his way home. The man was inside a forest, he had just gone off from work. Driving the vehicle with caution, he maintains the slow progress of his driving as to not cause any form of accident considering it is not safe driving in a fast pace on a muddy trail road.

"Come on... " grunt the man as he was getting impatient to get home. Stress has been his common visitor and hunger was next. No one can blame an empty stomach.

Then suddenly, adding to his frustration, his tire had just pop, letting some of the air to escape it's prison. He let out a sigh, expressing a look of annoyance at his unfortunate situation. Without any kind of protection from the rain, he shiver in the cold while looking at his flat tire. He check at the back of his car to see if there's any spare tire left but he saw none. He got inside of his useless car and start the engine. It's better to just drive with a flat tire than be stuck on the road. His progress remain slow but it was better this way.

A few moments have pass, still he is no where near his street. The thunderous clouds began to let out lightning, followed by the monstrous noise of thunder which cause the man to flinch at the volume it created. The man continued to be patient with his car even though his face clearly shows a look of desperation to be at his home.

While staring at the road, his peripheral vision had caught something when another lightning strike. The light provided from the lightning illuminates the thing that had caught his attention; a mansion.

The man stared baffled at the huge mansion ahead. He never saw this mansion before, in fact, it was actually the very first time he laid eyes on it. The man was sure enough that the huge building wasn't there before. Just this morning, he never saw the mansion when he pass by this area. The matter remain a mystery to the man as he observed the details of the enormous house.