Chapter 10: Adu Du's Unfortunate Situation

Third Person's POV

"... Boss... Mr. Boss? Are ok Mr. Boss?" A familiar voice said just above the body he was treating. It was already night time, currently the two species of different were at their alien made cave to get some proper rest from their fight earlier. Probe didn't really receive much damage, unlike his master who probably broke his bones.

"Ugh... " His eyes open and he groan at the throbbing pain on his square head. When his consciousness were fully restore, different parts of Adu Du's body began to throb, aching almost every part of his tiny body. "Ouch!"

"Mr. Boss!" With sudden surprise, the alien robot of Adu Du suddenly hug his Boss, not really caring if he'll get angry or hit him with his mug. His red eyes were spilling pearly tears of joy. He was just thankful that his master was now awake and safe.

"Probe... " he said, almost in a whisper.

"Yes Mr. Boss?" the robot ask, robotic arms still hugging his master's body, not intending to let him go.

"Y-your killing me... " he said, almost like he was gasping for oxygen to fill in on his lungs. Realizing Adu Du was being suffocating by his tight grip, the purple robot involuntarily and hesitantly broke his embrace making the green alien to inhale a large amount of air, supplying his lungs with greater amount than needed. "Hehehe~ Sorry Mr. Boss." Recovering from what happened just now, he slowly got up from his laying position, groaning in pain while doing the process. Since his body wasn't fully recovering from Boboiboy's attacks, Probe being the good robot he is, assist his master to maintain his sitting position, careful not to touch any sensitive injuries that might take a troll on his master's body.

Adu Du's mind lingered at events that took place at his lair from earlier. "What happened?" Adu Du ask his faithful sidekick robot.

"Boboiboy just won Mr. Boss." not the answer he was expected.

"Not that. What happened with Tok Aba and Boboiboy's friends? How did they manage to escape?" In all honesty, he wanted to scream like he usually does when his plan backfired. But now, he can't, his throat was all dry and sore from shouting when Boboiboy and his friends attack him. Despite passing out this whole afternoon, his body needed more rest and care to fully recover from earlier's events.

"Master how about a drink?" Computer said, robotic hands carrying his master's favorite mug containing edible crystal clear water for him to drink. The green square head alien took the water with his two shaky hands and drink the transparent liquid, letting the cool water to freshen up his oral cavity. Once the cup was empty, he place the mug on the table beside his bed.

Letting out a relieved sigh, he turn his now hard eyes at the two robots, noticing their nervousness despite not showing any signs of nervousness at all. "Now answer me. What happened?" he ask once again. Noticing Probe's unease and fidgeting posture, the robot seem hesitate to tell the tales of what had occur a few hours from now.

"Uhh... well... "

"Well?... " he said, beckoning Probe to continue his sentence. There was a moment of silence as none of the two robots would dare to speak. "Well? What happened?" the alien demanded. His impatient attitude was getting the best of him as he somewhat forget the aching parts of his body. The deepening of his frown and his demanding glaring optics didn't help the two robots to ease their nervous behavior towards the given topic.

"Are you going to talk now or Am I gonna shoot you both till one of you talk?" he threaten, making the two to panic as visible sweats were forming on their robotic bodies. "Ok ok Mr. Boss! We'll talk!" The purple robot said in a rush manner, waving his limbs in frantic motions.