The ceremony

At PrideRock

Fuli paces back and forth, clearly nervous about her speech.
"What if I forget a line? What if the animals hate me? What if..."
"Fuli, calm down. You'll be fine. It's just one little speech." Cuts in Kion.
"I'm nervous, Kion." Says Fuli.
"Just breathe and don't worry. I'll be right there with you." Replies Kion.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
They nuzzle each other and talk about the ceremony until it was time.
"You'll do great." Says Kion, licking her cheek.
Fuli nods and they leave the den. She walks to the edge of PrideRock, overlooking the Pridelands. Fuli looks back at Kion and he mouths "good luck".
Fuli begins her speech. "Animals of the Pridelands, I, Queen Fuli, acknowledge everyone for their bravery and sacrifice for the battle against King Kopa. If it weren't for you, Kopa would still be King. We all struggled to survive during his rein but we did it and now that he's gone, I would like to give the crown and the Pridelands back to Simba, the rightful king. I never wanted the responsibility of ruling the Pridelands and I am glad to see it be ruled by Simba and Nala and then eventually, Kiara. I am also thankful for Kion and the lion guard for never giving up, even when it seemed I had turned my back on them. I now give Simba the title of King."
Fuli bows down to Simba when he steps forward. Fuli leaves to stand by Kion and the guard.
Simba begins his speech. "Thank you Fuli. I would like to thank everyone for their help in taking back the PrideLands and I would like to inform everyone that Kopa is no longer a threat. Out of everyone, Fuli deserves the thanks. While we were gone, Fuli took the responsibilities of running a kingdom and giving hope to everyone and for that, I don't know how to thank her."
Simba bows down to Fuli and everyone follows the King, leaving Fuli standing alone until everyone rises and cheers. Fuli couldn't help but smile.