CHAPTER 19

ANDY'S POV

Andrea. . . . . .

I froze. What's going on? Did her really change? I have lots of questions in my mind. I had to push them away so I can help this hot piece of ... what??? What am i thinking. I snapped from my thoughts when I heard him snore.

I quickly went to my room to get a towel at sa kitchen para kumuha ng pambasa dito. When I have all that i need I went back to him. I had to appreciate the view.

If only you didn't hurt me Ken. . Ano na kaya tayo ngayon? Masaya kaya tayo? Napatitig ako sa kanya. In all fairness talagang napakagwapo pa rin nya. Pagkatapos ko siyang punas punasan ng towel ay siguro mas naging comfortable siya. Tumayo na ako and I froze when I heard him mumble, Andrea baby....

I had to ignore his words maybe he is just having a good dream. Well why the hell would he dream about me? Whatever! I thought then i went back to my room para magpalit na ng pambahay . I'm wearing a big white shirt and my panty. Of course sa sobrang pagod ko at para comfortable ay hindi na ako nagbra. This is heaven when you feel refreshed! Then i flopped on to my bed. And fell into a deep slumber. . .

KEN'S POV

I woke up with a smell of freshly brewed coffee. Then i looked around and saw na wala ako sa bahay ko so definitely hindi si Manang Nora ang gumawa ng coffee. This living room is like a pad of a bachelor. Puro black , grey and white. Teka kanino to? This is definitely not mins, niel's or jude's place. I abruptly stood up pero napaupo ako agad when i felt this throbbing headache. I groaned maybe too loud for my own good coz after a few moments i heard someone. . .

"That's what you get pag nagpakasobra ka sa alak." i suddenly looked where the voice came from and I saw Andrea holding two mugs of coffee in a white shirt and I can definitely see she is wearing a panty but no bra. Nakasandal sya sa may pasukan which is probably the kitchen. I looked up and down. This is definitely a sight I would want to see in the morning.

"Stop staring." She suddenly said at marahang lumapit sakin at inilapag ang isang coffee mug with a black coffee in it. Just the way i like it. I looked at her again and saw na bumalik siya sa kinakatayuan nya. And said , "You might wanna finish that coffee to remove that hangover. After that you can go I have a lot to do today."

I know i needed to thank her. So i said , Thank you A for this. Wait , how did i get here?

"I was with Dave last night sa bar when I saw you passed out. You didnt have your phone and I definitely don't know where you live now so I didn't have a choice. I had to help." She said then shrugged like its nothing.

Dave? Were they on a date? Lalong sumakit ang ulo ko. But i dont want to get to her bad side this morning as much as I hate the thought of her with Dave. I just said, Thank you again. Makakabawi ako sayo"

And she said, "Its nothing. Lock the door when you leave." At tumalikod na siya.

Pero sa katangahan ko I called her, Baby! And she froze I know she heard me but it was not intentional. Hindi siya humarap.

"Ken, lock the door when you leave. And please stop calling me that." Napatayo ako bigla . I didnt want to ruin the moment ayokong magalit siya. But the door bell rang. Napatigil ako. Ewan ko ba hindi ako makalapit sa kanya because of the way she glared at me. May nag doorbell ulit. And she went to the door to open it.

"Hey! My name is Kristoff . Bago lang ako I live beside you. . . And he trailed off. Napansin ko kung bakit she was looking at Andrea's appearance up and down. Damn it. Wala nga pala siyang bra. And he said, Damn, I would definitely love to come here every morning to see all of this. He motioned to Andrea's body. Andy just stared at him.

I was about to go and give him what he deserves when Andrea answered. You're welcome to the neighborhood . But definitely not welcome to see me in this state. Good morning. Tsaka nya isinara ang pinto. That's my Girl! I thought and i was smirking. But i had to frown when I saw Andrea's red face and this time naka cross na ang mga bisig nya sa may dibdib nya. She looked at me and said You should go. At nagtatakbo siya papunta sa may hagdanan.

This is a good way to start the morning. God I miss her blush and her smiles. I looked at the coffee and took my time to sip it. When I notice the pictures near the TV rack. That's Andrea and Paul with a kid in a stroller???? WTF!!!! Ano ito? I was suddenly fuming. Just then Andrea came back with the same outfit but with bra and leggings this time. I couldnt contain my anger and confusion.

I asked. Andrea? WTF is this? I gestured to the photo.

A picture. She said and shrugged but you can see that she is nervous.

I know a picture when I see one but why is there a kid in a picture with you and Paul? Tell me. Anak niyo ba ni Paul ito? Wow. I didn't know youre really that easy! Damn. I should've known. Is that why Paul is always with you because you have a bastard with him! ? E kung alam ko lang sana na . . . I stopped when I felt a hand in my cheek. Pumaling sa kabilang gawi ang mukha ko sa lakas ng pagkakasampal sakin ni Andrea. I slowly looked at her. Hindi siya umiiyak but what I saw made me feel so guilty. She looked broken , mad and hurt.

"DONT! Don't you ever call my kid a bastard! You hear me?" Sabi niya.

I laughed , So it's true! Wow! A, i didn't know you could be this stupid! PAK! Another slap.

Get out! She said. Get out at baka kung ano pang magawa ko sayo! You dont know what youre saying.

This is far from over A! I will be back for you! I want you! Paul is never going to have you! Then i walked to the door but not before saying. Even if i have to accept your kid I will. That's how much I want you back. . .

A/N

I will try to update more this time. I have lots of ideas now for the story. Im really sorry! Super busy sa work. But im open for any suggestion about my story! Thank you guys!