Chapter Nine

Edd and Kevin lay making out in Kevin's bed heavily. Kathy had told them she would handle this and left, telling her husband to meet her someplace else over the phone.
Kevin moaned into the kiss and pulled away to look Edd in the eyes.
"I'm sorry Double Jerk," he said with sadness and sincerity, "I always seem to ruin everything we have together yet your still here with me."
"Its because I love you Pumpkin. To the moon and back."
With that said Eddward flipped them over so that Kevin was straddling him and pulled him into another kiss.
"Besides, what we have can never be ruined."
Kevin's heart soared at Edd's words (😂😂😂I realized what happened after editing this page) but got an idea in his head and smiled coyly.
"Never be ruined you say? Even if I do...this?" Kevin bite Eddwards cheek and ran out of the room as quickly as possible while laughing.
"Catch me if you can, Double Jerk!"
Eddward was in a daze but smiled and stood to his feet. He was in no rush to catch Kevin and decided to take his time.

Eddy and Nazz had been together after leaving Kevin's place. They went to Peach Creak Park and sat on the swings in comfortable silence. She often snuck a few glances towards him, questions about him floating around, an urge to get to know him inside and out. She wanted to know about that day with Grant, wanted to know his darkness, wanted to know and share so much with him herself but couldn't muster up the courage to ask.
"It's my brother's," Eddy said.
"What?"
"The knife, It's my brother's knife. He gave it to me before leaving after one of his visits home."
"You don't have to tell me Eddy."
"That's the thing. I want to tell you. I want to share everything about myself with you. I've been in love with you since we were kids, Nazz, and my secrets need to be out if we will go forward. I'd rather you decide now if you want to leave me. After I've revealed everything."
"Eddy, nothing you tell will drive me away from you. Unless it's a crazy ex you cheat on me with," Nazz said jokingly. Eddy chuckled without humor and looked away.
"It's nothing like that. When I tell you all of this... I think you will run for the hills."
Nazz reached over and grabbed Eddy's hand. His eyes snapped to hers and she squeezed his hand in encouragement. Eddy sighed before speaking.
"When I was a kid, I looked up to him; my brother. I wanted to be just like him in every possible way. He used to rough house me a lot since I got my mom's height."
Nazz chuckled at this and Eddy glared playfully.
"When I grew up, I found out that he was in a gang. His initiation day he gave me that knife and told me to find him and give it back to him when I'm ready to join him."
"Your not going to are you?" Eddy stayed quiet and Nazz grew worried.
"Eddy you are seriously going to do it, are you?"
"I don't know. I was going to join two weeks ago but now I don't know."
Nazz watched him as he looked to her. She had no words for him as she knew not how to respond.
"Still think you would want to stick with me now," Eddy asked. He looked up to the sky and began pushing himself gently on the swing.
"What is making you hesitant about joining?"
"I-I finally have you and I don't want to disappoint you but at the same time I don't want to disappoint my brother." Nazz looked at him and smiled before getting up. Eddy hadn't played any attention to her movements until she was in front of him and stopped him.
"Nazz?"
Nazz said nothing and kissed the boy before her. Eddy was taken by surprise and when she went to pull away he stood and brought her into another kiss. They kissed for about thirty more seconds before breaking apart for air.
"Eddy, don't join them. He may be your brother but that doesn't mean you have to be like him. You should try being better than he is."
"Anyone ever tell you how amazing you are?"
"Every damn day."
Eddy chuckled before kissing her once more.

This is extra short but I can hardly focus on anything. College is crap, home is crap, me es crap, EVERYTHING IS JUST BULLCRAP!

Sorry....emotional outburst of the masses in my brain scoweering for inspiration for this book.
I'll update laters peeps of different breeds!