First Attack

The pack is preparing for their mission. They are ready for their biggest mission of their life. Pegasus is ready for his sniper shot. Marcus has explained everything to Pegasus about this mission and how dangerous and important it is. They are moving out to their target position. They reached their destination an hour before the execution. They have set up the dummy and are ready for the Scar. 

Scar is ready for the target. The pack is looking for the scar in the radius of 500 meters because the best sniper ever made has the range of 500 meters while Scar has built his own sniper which is of range of 900 meters. Scar chooses his position and sits 800 meters away from the target in a tall semi constructed building. He assembles his sniper and is ready for the target.

Here the pack is looking for Scar within 500 meters while Scar is 800 meters away. 

Scar is now ready for his target. He picks up his sniper and look at the target. The target is still and not moving even a little. This makes Scar suspicious. Scar looks around the target and finds Pegasus with a sniper in a nearby building. Now Scar has two choices weather to kill Pegasus or to kill his dummy target. He decides to show the pack that he is better than them. Scar aims and shoot down his target. The dummy falls down. The Pack is looking for the Scar. While Scar shoots again and this time he hits Pegasus sniper just to give them a message.

The pack now realizes that they have missed their target and must find a safe place.

The pack brief Ms Campbell about the failure of the mission. Ms Campbell orders them to hide themselves.

Scar already knows that the decoy mission was to get himself killed. He also knows that Ms Campbell is behind this trap. He decides to send her a message.

"Ms Campbell. Hello again i guess i had already warned you not to get in my way but you didn't listen to me so now i am not going to  release our conversation not until i destroy your team. Try your best to protect them "Scar