Scar's Threat

After Scar's threat Ms Campbell is afraid that Scar might kill all of the members of the pack. She contacts Marcus and tells him about the situation. Marcus asks Ms Campbell that shouldn't they try to eliminate Scar rather than hide? Ms Campbell replies.

"Scar is not worlds best hitman and top contractor for nothing. He works globally and has contacts that no hitman has ever had. He might already know who you are and where you are right now so you should get moving and choose a place that is super secret and no one knows about that not even me."

Communication terminated:

Marcus is now worried but he shouldn't show fear in front of his team. He needs to keep his team motivated and courageous.

Marcus calls the whole team Pegasus, Roy, Amir, Capt Joseph, Celina.

He gives them order that the target they miss was not an ordinary target he was on of most dangerous persons we have ever encounter.

He will come after us and we need to be prepared. We are gonna transfer everything to our most secure safe house in turkey.

Amir asks Marcus

"I can gather intel on this Scar guy and we can get a second chance on eliminating him. Why are we running? We are five highly trained people with different skills while he is just one person?"

Marcus replies

"Listen everyone he is not just an ordinary hitman. He is a mystery. No one knows his real identity, where he lives, where he got his training and more. We know nothing about him and no one does except that he is the best in whatever he do. He is a complete team in himself.

Pegasus gather your sniper rifles, Capt Joseph pack your combat medic kits we might need them in future, Roy gather your communication devices and connect them to satellite, Celina gather your best weapons and choose wisely for everyone, And finally Amir you should gather your intelligence on Scar because you are best at gathering intelligence.

Move out team:"