Hiding

After Scar's threat the pack is hiding in Turkey. Its been a week and there has been no attack.

The whole team is bored and are now considering that maybe Scar is not as good as everyone thinks.

On the other hand Celina is interested in Marcus. She likes him but behaves like she doesn't have any feelings for anyone. She is happy because this is like a vacation for her with Marcus.

Ms Campbell is worried about her secrets. She is now trying to turn people from other governments against him so that Scar might get captured or killed by someone else rather than anyone from CIA. She has contacted many governments but no one is ready to eliminate Scar from their list of allies.

Scar already knows what Ms Campbell might do so he has already sent a message to every nation and told them that if they accepted Ms Campbell offer against him than they should consider Scar as their enemy and as Scar knows too much they cannot afford that. They also know that even if they try to kill Scar their secrets might get out. So no one is accepting Ms Campbell's offer.

The pack is busy in their vacation while Roy gets news about a bombing near her twin daughter school. Now the whole pack is worried because they are thinking that Scar might have done that to send us a message.

The pack is asking Marcus to take a decision because they cannot wait for Scar to hurt their families.

Marcus contacts Ms Campbell:

"What is happening out there? Scar is now targeting our families. We cannot hide for any longer. We are waiting for your command "

"Listen I can assure you that this wasn't the work of Scar. He would never hurt little children. He will never go after your family . The bombing was a coincidence. There is nothing to worry "

Reply by Ms Campbell:

The pack is not satisfied.

Marcus asks Amir to gather intelligence about Scar's enemies and Roy to communicate with every hitman and contractor to find out about Scar.

After some time the result they came with, was Shocking.

They couldn't believe the result but that was the truth.