Realization

Ms Campbell is now using all of her resources to find Scar. She has asked her IT guys to find Scar's past, how he started working, who he trusts, any kind of connections with anyone. She is getting more and more desperate to know about Scar.

Here the pack has collected a lot of information on Scar including his past works. His past records were excellent. His success percentage was 100%. He never  loses his targets. There was no one who claimed to be his enemy even other hitman's and contractors also liked him because he was fair with everyone. He was the only hitman with a clean slate because he has never been even accused of illegal activity  .

 Marcus is now confused 

Why  would Ms Campbell want Scar dead if he is not the bad guy. 

Now Marcus is getting a little bit of understanding why Ms Campbell does not asked them to hide in a CIA safe house. He is now thinking that they might have been executing some personal missions for Ms Campbell but still he was worried that Scar is after them.

At the time of first attack when Scar was sent to kill a  dummy, he saw the face of Pegasus. He drew the sketch of Pegasus and is now searching in all the databases to find about him and their team.

Soon he gets a match. He now knows about every one who they are their families their real identities and their safe houses. He finds it interesting that they have always been a team and not just worked together but also they have been trained together.

He keep digging about the pack and finally he found something that give him a shock.

A picture of the pack but there was something he was not expecting. Now he cannot destroy or hurt the Pack.